We can say the fittest and finest man in Bollywood is Vidyut Jamwal. Today we are revealing the secret behind his fit body. In this article, you will see Vidyut Jamwal's diet and workout plan.He likes Indian foods that are natural and healthy for everyone's body. A man with big muscles also knows martial arts. Vidyut added some powerful exercises in his routine that you should know.
Who is Vidyut Jamwal?
Vidyut Jamwal is an actor from India, Who appears in most action movies. He can play both roles of hero and villain. After his successful movie "Commando", People know him as a commando.He is an idol of many Indian boys who loves the gym the most. Vidyut always talks about fitness and health in his interviews.
- Nationality: Indian
- Profession: Martial Arts and Actor
If we want to have a good build physique, Then we need to focus on our diet, exercise, and sleep. The most important thing is the diet which is difficult to manage.Many people think that supplements and exercise are enough to build a good physique but there is nothing like this. Diet is most important for a good build physique. Let's see the Vidyut Jamwal body measurement.
Craig Golias Diet and Workout
Vidyut Jamwal Body Measurement
- Height - 180 cm. (5' 11'')
- Weight - 75 kg. (165 lb)
- Chest - 44 inches
- Waist - 32 inches
- Biceps - 16 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He followed his diet plan and workout very strictly. Vidyut is a vegetarian, He loves to eat seasonal fruits. He always sticks to a vegetarian diet plan. He has the perfect approach to all nutrients. Let's have a look at his meals.
Vidyut Jamwal Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer for our body. Like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building. Let's have a look at Vidyut Jamwal's diet.
Meal no. 1 ( Pre Workout Meal )
- One banana
- One mango
- One scoop of whey protein
- 250 ml of milk
- 50 gm of muesli.
Meal no. 2 ( Post Workout Meal )
- 200 gm of tofu
- one scoop of whey protein.
Meal no. 3 ( Breakfast )
- 4 Idli and coconut causes.
Meal no. 4 ( LUNCH )
- 2 roti
- 1 Katori sabji
- 1 Katori daal.
Meal no. 5 ( SNACK )
- One serving up.
Meal no. 6
- 200 gm of tofu a
- One scoop of whey protein.
Meal no. 7 ( DINNER )
- One roti
- Green sabzi one Katori.
The above diet chart tells us about what Vidyut eats within a single day. Basically, He takes 6-7 meals of the day, It can make feel him very fresh all day.All the macros are included in his diet, He makes the right mix of all macros like protein, carbs, and fats. This balanced diet plan with all nutrition can make him so muscular.He also takes 2 meals different from his diet pre-workout meal and post-workout meal where he takes a protein shake.
Paulo Costa Diet & Workout Routine
Vidyut Jamwal Workout
The fact that the action hero does not like to spend extended hours at the gym is truly astounding. Vidyut hits the gym 3-4 days a week only for strength training. His gym workouts are mostly geared towards conditioning his shoulder and leg muscles.Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helped you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
He trains his back and biceps
- Cable Row (3 sets, 5-6 reps)
- T-Bar Row (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
- EZ-Bar Curls (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Hammer Curls (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Reverse Dumbbell Curls (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Pushups (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
He focuses on chest and triceps exercises
- Barbell Bench Press (3 sets, 4-6 reps)
- Incline Bench Press (3 sets, 4-8 reps)
- Pushdown (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable Crossovers (2 sets, 13 flyes)
- Skull Crushers (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Triceps kickbacks (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
He does a few leg workouts
- Run on the treadmill (20 minutes)
- Dumbbell Lunges (2 sets, 8 reps for each leg)
- Reverse Dumbbell Lunges (2 sets, 8 reps for each leg)
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
He concentrates on shoulder exercises
- Shrugs (2 sets, 12-13 reps)
- Side Lateral Raises (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Front Lateral Raises (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Upright Row (3 sets, 6-8 reps)
Vidyut Jamwal Bodybuilding Tips
- Having muscles and six packs is not only about training hard, but it is also about having the right approach to nutrition.
- Without proper nutrition planning, anyone cannot achieve the perfect biceps, abs, and shoulders no matter how regularly he trains at the gym.
1. Is Vidyut Jamwal a vegetarian?
Ans. Yes, Vidyut Jamwal is a hardcore vegetarian.
We can evaluate that after taking a look at Vidyut Jamwal's diet and Vidyut Jamwal's workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us about fitness and healthy life.
Also Read: Tiger Shroff Diet Plan
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.