The Seth Feroce diet is compatible and ideal for building a strong muscular body. Seth is always innovative, planning his diet frequently. At times he also puts himself on a keto diet.Seth occasionally loves to eat chicken and rice as well. With his creativity, he always finds a new way to make healthy and powerful food plans that help in bodybuilding. Stay tuned to read in deep about Seth Feroce workout plan and diet.
Who is Seth Feroce?
Seth Feroce is an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder. Born in Lower Burrell, PA. he completed his education with a Bachelor's degree in science from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He has participated in many competitions and won many trophies for this purpose. Feroce is not a very calm person and has an aggressive nature. Perhaps he uses his aggression in a very purposeful way by using his energy in practicing wrestling and playing football. He is enthusiastic about staying occupied with his physical routine even after each sports season gets over.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder, Entrepreneur and YouTuber
- Date-Of-Birth: 21 November 1984
Feroce’s athletic journey began with his dad giving him a set of weights which was very inspirational for him. As with those he took up weight lifting and bodybuilding as a serious tasks in his life.Seth explains his diet and workout in many interviews, Instagram chats and on other social media platforms like youtube. Before his bodybuilding career, Seth always read bodybuilding magazines and motivated himself and it was not looking back for him since then. He is very experimental when it comes to workout and nutrition plans. We have discussed a few of his moves here for your knowledge.]
Seth Feroce Body Measurement
- Height – 5’5″ (165 cm)
- Off-Season Weight – 242 lbs (110 kg)
- Contest Weight – 202 lbs (92 kg)
Friends…..if you are desiring to have a physique like Feroce then without any thoughts you have to concentrate on your diet and workout plan very seriously. Seth himself is damn serious about his routine with both the factors. Feroce at a very young age started his workout to workout in a gym. He completed The 202 Division Europa Show organized by IFBB in 2010, where he won a gold medal. With his popularizing fame, he decided to share his workout and training program publicly.
Seth Feroce Diet
While planning a diet for yourself you should include all the essential nutrients your body needs. A lot of factors should be taken into consideration when it comes to planning your diet including an adequate amount of calories and fat too. Eating and Sleeping well are the most profound aspects of a healthy body and mind.
Let’s have a look at Seth Feroce Diet which can help you to reach your fitness goals.
- Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 2 cups egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, and strawberries
- Meal 2: 6 ounces grilled chicken breast and 1/2 cup long-grain rice
- Meal 3: 2 scoops whey protein and 2 bananas
- Meal 4: 6 ounces of lean steak, 1 cup of sweet potatoes and mixed vegetables
- Meal 5: 6 ounces of grilled chicken, 1/2 cup jasmine rice and a salad
- Meal 6: 2 scoops of casein protein with water, ice, peanut butter and frozen fruit
Seth, unlike other bodybuilders, eats big, he consumes a bunch of calories within a single day. The main source of his diet is chicken and rice. He takes heavy meals but maintains his physique and muscle as well. He never desires a "bubble gut" like many bodybuilders have today. The simple goal or motto of his diet is to look good and feel good.Seth also takes some supplements like pre-workout and etc. His meal plan includes all macros like protein, carbs, and fats in a moderate way that helps him to maintain his weight and body look. People also read Morgan Aste Diet, Vernon Davis Diet and Workout and Greg Kovacs Diet and Workout Routine.
Seth Feroce Supplements
- Hydraulic // Non-Stim Pre-Pump
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Demo Day // Peri-Workout Carbohydrate Powder
- EAAs, BCAAs + Hydration
Seth Feroce Workout Plan
Hydrating yourself before starting a workout or training routine is an effective prospect to make sure that you do not lose energy and drain yourself out in the process. Consuming sufficient amounts of water is very important during workout sessions. Don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Seated chest press (warm-up)
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline dumbbell chest press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Flat bench dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Bodyweight dip superset with pushup
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing cable fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Flat smith machine bench press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Incline smith machine bench press
- Warm-up exercise — Front and side dumbbell raise
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Side dumbbell raise
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Front dumbbell alternating raise
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated machine overhead press superset with side machine raise
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Rear delt rope pull superset with front plate raise
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Machine preacher curl
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Triceps rope pull down
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — One arm machine preacher curl
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing dumbbell curl
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing dumbbell triceps extension
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Cable triceps extension
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Spider dumbbell curl
- Warm-up exercise — Assisted and bodyweight pull ups
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — T bar row
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Bent over dumbbell row
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Wide grip seated cable row
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated lat pulldown
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Wide grip seated lat pulldown
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Close grip seated cable row
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Hack squat machine
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Leg press
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Bodyweight lunge
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Stiff leg barbell deadlift
- 4 sets & 15 steps — Walking bodyweight lunge
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Single leg leg press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated leg extension superset with seated hamstring curl