Who is Raymont Edmonds?
Raymont Edmonds is professional physique competitor and bodybuilder. He started competing in 2014. He is also a fitness model and fitness icon for this generation. He wins his pro-card within just one year, this thing make us surprising. After that He put his steps on IFBB then after he qualified for the Men’s Physique Mr Olympia. We will see Raymont Edmonds Diet and Raymont Edmonds Workout Plan.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Professional Men's Physique Competitor, Fitness Model
- Date-Of-Birth : July 1, 1980
- Age (2020) : 40 years
Raymont Edmonds tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. I tell one thing the guy eat big seriously, if you want to follow His Diet than you have to big appetite to follow it. Because, He eats 6000-7000 calories each day to maintain his massive body. Let’s see Raymont Edmonds Measurements and Achievements.
Raymont Edmonds Accomplishments
- NPC PA Natural, N/A
- NPC National Championships, Physique, 1st place in Class F and Overall – Pro Card Earned
- IFBB North American Championships, Men’s Physique Class F, 5th place
- NPC Pittsburgh Championships, Physique Class D, 3rd
- NPC Natural Ohio, Physique Class F, 3rd
- New York Pro, IFBB Men’s Physique, 8th
- Arnold Classic, IFBB Pro Men, 6th
- Pittsburgh Pro, 1st Place – Qualified for the Olympia
- New York Pro, Men’s Physique, 2nd
- Arnold Classic Ohio, IFBB Pro Men, 6th
Raymont Edmonds Body Meaurements
Raymont Edmonds Weight is 185–195lbs (83.9–88.5kg). His Height in feet is 5.7 feet.
- Height – 5'7" (170cm)
- Weight – 185–195lbs (83.9–88.5kg)
- Chest – 50 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Biceps – 19 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow His diet and workout plan. Let’s see Raymont Edmonds Diet.
Raymont Edmonds Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Raymont's secret behind his massive physique is his disciplined meal plan. He prefer only food having rich with micronutrients, and he avoiding food made of empty calories, Here is some of foods are turkey breast, sweet potatoes, avocado, broccoli, lean beef, asparagus, wild salmon, and fruits. Let's see Diet Plan.
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 baked potato
- Whole-wheat pancakes
- Chicken breasts
- Green vegetables
- Brown rice
- Cup cooked oatmeal with fruits
Above Diet plan tells us that what Raymont eat within a single day to maintain his massive muscles, as you see he eats almost 5 meals each day. He says that there is no secret things to get massive muscles, You need to lift heavy weights and eat more as you can. we all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions also plays vital role that how your body look.
Raymont Edmonds Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises.
Raymont's favorite part is his back, He almost train his back three time within a week. Back is one of the complex body part for winning any competition, He start workout pulldown and several exercises. Here is His
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Lat Pulldowns
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Low Row Machine super setted with Single-Arm Rows
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Lying Rear Delt Machine
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps — Deadlifts (225 lbs, 275lbs, 315lbs)
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Flat Chest Press Machine
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps — Incline Chest Fly Machine
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps — Cable Pulling Upwards for Upper Chest
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline Dumbbell Press super setted with Resistance Band Incline Press
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Raymont. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Also Read : Calum Von Moger Diet and Workout