The Nikki Bella diet is a high protein diet. She believes that if you want to stay in shape. You need to follow a perfect and regular diet. She exper320nts with it on her body and she got perfect results. She generally avoids carb but when it necessary then she takes in the morning.
Who is Nikki Bella?
Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace also named Nikki Bella is a wrestler and entrepreneur. She was born in San Diego, California and grew up in Scottsdale, Arizona. Actually, they are twin girls second is Brianna Gracia-Colace.While she was in college she always used to play soccer. After completing college, She started modeling in many magazines. She wanted to become a wrestler. She started gym and workout.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Pro Wrestler and Entrepreneur
- Date-Of-Birth: November 21, 1983
- Instagram: @nikkibella
She also participated in many wrestling WWE competitions like, WWE Divas Championship. She won WWE championship twice.Due to her neck injury in WWE, She was retired in 2019. They also host self-titled podcast and have a YouTube channel.
Nikki Bella Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 5’6″ (167.5cm)
- Weight — 130 lbs
- Breast — 35 inches
- Waist — 25 inches
- Hips — 35 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. She follows her diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.[incontent_ads]
Nikki Bella Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in fitness.Also Read: Michelle Lewin Diet and Workout
- Meal 1: She starts her day with a glass of water followed by some flaxseed oil
- Meal 2: She prefers early breakfast and has 3 egg whites with a cup of oatmeal.
- Meal 3: For mid morning snack she eats an apple with a protein shake
- Meal 4: Lunch mainly consists of lean meats or chicken breasts or sometimes fish along with brown rice and veggies
- Meal 5: Evening snack by 4 pm and prefer apple or any seasonal fruit with protein shake.
- Meal 6: Dinner by 7 pm and prefer steamed green veggies with fish or lean meat.
- Before hitting the bed they have another protein shake.
- They also take many multivitamins
She also sometimes cheat her meals and she said about it that ‘I do everything in moderation and count everything…that includes my wine.’ ‘Watch your calories. Diet is the most important part of getting into shape.’
Nikki Bella Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dA5NgtZ9i0Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
- Their workout starts with 30 minutes of intense cardio that includes running on treadmill, and sprinting.
- Then they do some circuit exercises that includes-
- 3 sets of burpee of 10 reps
- 3 sets of glute bridges of 5 reps
- 3 sets of jump squats of 10 reps
- 3 sets of planks of 10 reps
- 3 sets of jumping jacks of 10 reps
- 3 sets of push-ups of 10 reps
- They don’t lift very heavy weights and do light weight training
- They both are huge yoga fans and practices yoga for physical and mental fitness
- If they are traveling and hotel doesn’t have a gym they just do basic exercises like lunges, squats, crunches and push-ups
- Barre class: 55 min. 2-3 time/ week
- Elliptical/cardio of choice: 3-4 time/week
- Hot yoga: 1+ time/week
- Ab crunches: 600/day
It’s not easy that you can become like her overnight. But it took her lots of years of struggle to get the physique that she has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Nikki Bella diet and Nikki Bella workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and her daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.