Who is Martyn Ford?
Martyn Ford is an English Bodybuilder, actor, and fitness model. He was born in Rugby, United Kingdom. Martyn loves cricket since his childhood, he was a very popular cricket player but after some serious injury, he had to leave away it. after that Martyn love bodybuilding and started to lift weights. Martyn was known in the fitness industry for the massive tattoos on his body. Let's see Martyn Ford Diet and Martyn Ford Workout.
- Nationality: English
- Profession: Bodybuilder, Actor, and Fitness Model
- Date-Of-Birth: 26 May 1982
Martyn Ford tells about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms. I tell one thing the guy eats big seriously, if you want to follow Martyn's Diet then you have to big appetite to follow it. Because Martyn eats 6000-7000 calories each day to maintain his massive body. Let’s see Toney Freeman's Stats and Achievements.
Kevin Durant Diet and Workout
Martyn Ford Accomplishments
- Sponsored Athlete
- Fitness Model
Martyn Ford Body Stat
Martyn Ford's Weight is 310 lbs (140.6 kg). Martyn Ford Height is 6’8″ (203 cm).
- Height – 6’8″ (203 cm)
- Weight – 310 lbs (140.6 kg)
- Chest – 52 inches
- Waist – 35 inches
- Biceps – 20 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout plan. He follows his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. After the injured Martyn recover himself and he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want to do a big then follow Martyn's diet and workout plan.
Tristyn Lee Diet And Workout Routine
Martyn Ford Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in building muscle. Let's have a look at Martyn Ford's diet.[incontent_ads]Meal 1
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 6 whole eggs
- 3 cups egg whites
- 2 scoops of whey protein
- 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter
- 7 ounces chicken breast
- 10 ounces sweet potato
- Steamed vegetables
- 8 ounces salmon
- 2 cups brown rice
- Greek yogurt
- Protein bar
- 7 ounces lean steak
- 10 ounces sweet potato
- Steamed vegetables
- Omelet with cheese
- Onions, Peppers, and Tomatoes, with a bowl of cottage cheese
- Whey Isolate
- Multi and Mineral Vitamins
- Udo’s Oil
The above Diet plan tells us what Martyn eats within a single day to maintain his massive muscles, as you See Martyn eats almost 7 meals each day. He says that there are no secret things to get massive muscles, You need to lift heavy weights and eat more as you can. we all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutrition also plays a vital role that how your body look. Martyn eats in the car, at the gym, and even on a set of movies.
Gianluca Vacchi Diet And Workout – Training Routine
Martyn Ford Workout
Before starting, the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury-free exercises. Let's have a look at Martyn Ford's workout routine.
We need to create the strongest muscle of the shoulder because the most weight that we have to lift via our shoulder.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated machine press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Lateral raise machine
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Incline reverse dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Alternating front dumbbell raise
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing machine shoulder shrug
Martyn believes that you need to contract your muscles while doing a back workout.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Wide grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Single arm machine row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Close grip lat pull down
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Barbell deadlift
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated close grip cable row
Many of us think that the bench press is the only one that with the help of bench press chest muscles grow. but for strong chest muscles on the chest, you have to mix many types of exercises and do them at different angles and direction.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated chest press machine
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Flat chest press machine
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Bent over cable fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Pec deck
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline chest press machine
Mandy Rose Workout Routine And Diet
As you see in Martyn's Leg exercise Martyn starts with the Safety bar squat and then the Leg press because at starting of the day we have a bunch of energy in our body.
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Safety bar squat
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Leg press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Lying hamstring curl
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated leg extension
- 5 sets & 15-20 reps — Calf raise on leg press machine
Martyn starts with a few reps of dumbbell curl and then straight bar pushdowns. Be careful of developing sloppy form when doing heavy arm movements.
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Triceps rope pushdown
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing dumbbell curl
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Alternating dumbbell curl
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Triceps straight bar pushdown
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing cable curl
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Martyn. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link to his Instagram profile.
Craig Golias Diet and Workout
Social Media Profile
Martyn Ford Instagram/Idhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CDlkVdMlsv5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkAlso Read: Brandon Hendrickson Diet and Workout Plan
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.