MacKenzie Puricelli (Age 26 years old) is a fitness model, social media figure, body transformation coach from the United States of America. With her enviable figure, she’s an inspiration for many people online.
MacKenzie Puricelli was born in the United States. At age three, she started to dance and gymnastics then started competing at age eight until she was 14.[caption id="attachment_9238" align="alignnone" width="498"]
MacKenzie Puricelli in a dancing costume as a child[/caption]In her high school journey, she decided to switch things up and try out for cheerleading. In 2015, MacKenzie started her fitness journey in an attempt to build a better body and become more self-confident. However, over the next few years, she found out that she is suffering from a body image disorder. As for her education, she took exercise science in her sophomore year of college and finally graduated from Lindenwood University with a B.S. in exercise science within 3.5 years along with becoming an NCEP CPT (The National College of Exercise Professionals.) ((Voyage Phoenix))
Weight (approx.): 61.2 - 65.8kgHair Color: BlondEye Color: Grey
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
The names of her father and mother are not known.[caption id="attachment_9230" align="alignnone" width="451"]
MacKenzie Puricelli as a baby with her father[/caption][caption id="attachment_9243" align="alignnone" width="450"]
MacKenzie Puricelli with her mother[/caption]However, she has a brother named Brandon.[caption id="attachment_9228" align="alignnone" width="438"]
A childhood picture of MacKenzie Puricelli with her brother, Brandon[/caption]
Relationship, Wife, & Children
When she was in high school, she was dating Matthew, her school mate.[caption id="attachment_9244" align="alignnone" width="432"]
MacKenzie Puricelli with her school boyfriend[/caption]She is currently dating Edward of @ebfit_. Edward is a bodybuilder and a personal trainer.[caption id="attachment_9242" align="alignnone" width="430"]
MacKenzie Puricelli with her current boyfriend[/caption]
MacKenzie started her fitness journey in an attempt to build a better body and become more self-confident in 2015. However, over the next few years, she developed an obsession with physical exercise and food. Fitness consumed her life and although she looked happy and fit on the outside, she felt miserable on the inside – suffering from a body image disorder.
MacKenzie Puricelli indicated that she was a self-conscious person as a teenager. After the age of 12, she started labeling food as good and bad. According to her during an interview section
“I vividly remember being told no PB&J at 12 years old. Because of this statement, I began to become very aware of my body and started labeling foods as “good” and “bad”. Most of the other girls around me all were still very skinny, so I started to compare myself to them. Why don’t I have skinny legs like my friends? Why do I have a butt? And why do I have fat on my stomach?”
Gaining weight to overcome fear
During her early fitness years, MacKenzie couldn’t imagine the thought of gaining fat on her body. She went to great lengths to make sure she would always look and feel ripped – doing cardio every day, along with strict weightlifting. Eventually, however, MacKenzie realized that here extreme exercise and dieting weren’t the answer. The only way to beat her fear of gaining weight, MacKenzie said, was to gain weight on purpose. In her statement, she clearly states
“I faced my eating disorder and made mental health my priority. Gaining weight had to happen to overcome my fear of food. I also had to lose the perception that exercise was just for fat loss.”
Gaining weight was an eye-opening experience for her. Over the years, she found the balance in her life and is now at a healthy and fit weight, she feels perfect, looks just how she wants to, and most importantly, has full confidence in herself and her body. Although fitness was supposed to be a gateway to a healthier life, MacKenzie found herself consumed by her new Lifestyle. She became fit, her body became more ripped than ever, but internally, she was at the lowest point in her life. She started giving coaching when she was in college and turned it into online coaching as soon as she graduated. She says,
I realized nothing makes me happier than changing people’s lives through fitness, and that’s what I wanted to pursue.
Currently, she is the CEO of MBP Fit Lifestyle Coaching where she gives coaching to people struggling with body image issues and provides them with workout routines and fitness plans. Her focus is primarily on women who struggle with weight and body image. She wants to make sure that her plans are sustainable. She also states that the reason that she has gained success is that she has tried to relate with her clients on a deeper level by opening up about her problems. In an interview, she states,
Most of my clients are drawn to me because I am extremely relatable and open about my past eating disorder, body dysmorphia, unhealthy relationship with food, and overall fitness journey. Being relatable is huge because it allows my clients to connect to me on a deeper level.
- MacKenzie Puricelli was a cheerleader all through her school life and hence she was agile and flexible.[caption id="attachment_9239" align="alignnone" width="447"]
- MacKenzie Puricelli in her cheerleading outfit[/caption]
- She loves dogs but she has never had a pet growing up. However, she did get herself a beautiful polar pup now that she is out of college.[caption id="attachment_9241" align="alignnone" width="446"]
- MacKenzie Puricelli on a trek with her pup[/caption]
- She started dancing when she was quite young.[caption id="attachment_9231" align="alignnone" width="454"]
- A picture of MacKenzie Puricelli as a child[/caption]
- She can do some cool feats like flips and tucks.[caption id="attachment_9232" align="alignnone" width="454"]
- MacKenzie Puricelli doing backflips on the beach[/caption]
- Out of her dessert recipes, cinnamon protein donuts are her favorite![caption id="attachment_9245" align="alignnone" width="760"]
- MacKenzie Puricelli's favorite dessert recepie[/caption]
- She likes to drink coffee but she makes sure that she is having caffeine in limit.[caption id="attachment_9235" align="alignnone" width="421"]
- MacKenzie Puricelli enjoying a cold coffee[/caption]
- MacKenzie Puricelli likes to drink alcohol occasionally.[caption id="attachment_9229" align="alignnone" width="422"]
- A picture of MacKenzie Puricelli enjoying tequila[/caption]
- MacKenzie has also shifted from eating meat to having plant-based meals only. ((MacKenzie Puricelli - Instagram))
- She loves to eat burgers and often indulges in her favorite foods too. Her favorite fast food place is Shake Shack.[caption id="attachment_9236" align="alignnone" width="663"]
- MacKenzie Puricelli enjoying an IN-N-OUT burger[/caption]
- She has done paid partnerships with many brands like Reign BCCA drink.[caption id="attachment_9240" align="alignnone" width="673"]
- MacKenzie Puricelli in partnership with Reign Body Fuel[/caption]
- She often posts her before and after pictures stating how much more healthy she has become now and how restrictive was her diet previously.[caption id="attachment_9237" align="alignnone" width="484"]
- MacKenzie Puricelli frequently posts her before and after pictures on Instagram[/caption]
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.