A British actress best acknowledged for her work in Hindi-language films, Katrina Kaif was born 16 July 1983 as Katrina Turquotte. Katrina Kaif was amongst the highest advanced taxpayers among stars. Katrina Kaif was nominated four times for the Filmfare Award.
Her life in Hong Kong led her to live in several countries before moving to London. As a teenager, she got her first modeling assignment and later went on to pursue a career as a fashion model. Kaizad Gustad, an Indian director, cast her in Boom (2003), a flop that was both critically and commercially unsuccessful. As Kaif was in India, she acquired modeling assignments and established a successful modeling career, but due to her inadequate command of Hindi, filmmakers were unwilling to cast her in films. The Bollywood star gained popularity after her appearance in the Telugu film Malliswari (2004). Did she win commercial success with the romantic comedies Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? and Yo Yo Honey Singh? both released in 2005 and Namastey London in 2007. The following years brought her a series of box-office hits, but she was criticized for her acting, repetitious roles, and preference for films written by men.As well as acting, Kaif is involved with her mother's charity and also performs on stage. Media scrutiny encompasses her personal life and her background, so she is guarded about it.In this article, we will talk all about the fitness routine of Katrina Kaif and what she does to keep herself at the top of her league. She naturally follows a great workout routine as well as a diet plan to stay on top of her field. In this article, we will decipher all the aspects of her life and see where she gets with it.
Katrina Kaif Body Statistics
- Birth Year: 1983
- Birth Date: 16 July
- Height: 5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
- Weight: 137 pounds or 62 kg
- Breasts: 32 inches
- Waist: 26 inches
- Hips: 34 inches
- Body Measurement: 32-26-34 in or 89-66-94 cm
- Dress Size: 6 US
- Shoe Size: 9 US
Katrina Kaif Workout Routine
The Bollywood actor Katrina Kaif is well known for her fitness regime and is known as one of the fittest actresses in the industry. Reports indicate that she communicated her workout plans to a leading news website. In an interview, she revealed a great deal of attention to fitness and workout.
The actor works out seven days a week for an average of one to three hours per session. According to the Bang Bang star, she enjoys challenging herself, which is why she designs her workout program. She explains that she does a mix of squats, push-ups, and lunges as part of her exercise regimen.Additionally, she said that she practices Pilates and yoga. Exercises such as cardio, weight training, and functional training are also a crucial part of her workout regimen. Furthermore, the actress stated that she enjoys a lot of trendy workout routines which include TRX, Kettlebells, Bosu Balls, or Power plates.In the beginning, Katrina Kaif's workout routine consisted just of Yoga. Katrina is a fan of Yoga and she uses it frequently to stay toned and flexible. During an interview, Yasmin, Katrina's weight loss trainer, revealed that she follows a specific workout regimen, “When I met her, she only used to do yoga and weight training, I added functional training and pilates to her routine.” Throughout her life, Katrina Kaif has done a great deal of functional fitness, Pilates, and cardio. During Katrina's workouts, she works out for one to three hours a day, seven days a week.Katrina Kaif Workout Routine
- Despite her busy schedule, she always runs or jogs every morning. Not only does this keep her body active, but it also burns calories.
- When she visits the gym, she engages in a variety of exercises for her core and abs, such as iso-planking, running, cycling, and weight lifting.
- Her exercise equipment includes TRX, Bosu, Kettlebells, Medicine, Power plates, and Swiss Balls.
- Swimming is Katrina's favorite activity. She can spend time with her friends while also strengthening her muscles and staying fit by participating in this activity.
- Yoga and meditation help her reach mental peace, which is why she swears by them.
Yasmin Karachiwala is very pleased with her girl and replies, "Katrina is a very strong girl and she doesn't shy away from any kind of challenge. I can plan any workout for her and know she'll successfully complete it. I need to tell you that Katrina didn’t magically get those amazing abs. She maintains very high fitness levels throughout the year and when a role demands a body like that because of her existing fitness level we plan a workout to achieve the desired results."Yasmin Karachiwala furthermore elaborated, "With Katrina, I plan a different routine every day to make sure she’s constantly challenged. No matter how much you want to be fit, if you do the same thing every day, week after week, month after month, you will eventually feel bored and start losing interest."Finally, Katrina's trainer Yasmin Karachiwala disclosed the precise exercise routine she follows. As well as posting a video of herself and Bollywood beauty, she also provided a step-by-step explanation of how to complete this workout in the caption:
- Squat and side leg lifts: 3 sets x 20 reps each
- Push-ups: 3 sets x 15 reps (you can substitute with wall pushup, incline push-up, or knee push-up)
- Reverse lunge with a kick: 3 sets x 15 reps each
- Plank to ‘T’: 3 sets x 15 reps
- Sit-ups: 3 sets x 20 reps
It looks simple and easy in the video, however, the number of repetitions will test your fitness level over time and will enable your body to adapt to advanced exercises over time. The workout, in general, can sculpt your body and keep you in shape, much like Katrina. You will target multiple body parts and muscles groups.
The following are the different areas covered by this comprehensive routine:Squats and side leg lifts. This exercise not only works your glutes, but you will also lose fat from your calves and hamstrings. When it comes to having strong, sculpted legs and a toned back, this combination should be a part of your workout routine.Push-ups: Not only are they a great exercise for improving posture, but they will also shape your arms, chest, and shoulders.Reverse lunge with a kick. The perfect way to shape up your calves and thighs while simultaneously strengthening them is this stance, which works the lower body, as well as the upper body. As a bonus, it targets your glutes as well to ensure your booty stays in shape.Plank to ‘T’. Using this move will help you improve your core strength, increase your mobility, decrease your risk of injury, and improve the quality of your workout.Sit-ups. You cannot find any other move as effective as sit-ups if you're looking to build abdominal muscle, as well as strengthen your neck and chest.
Kat does iso-planks as part of her fitness routine. Let's learn what they are.Iso plank. Fat around the abdomen can be reduced by performing this exercise. Exercise is performed on a soft mat while lying face down with your elbows tucked under your chest and your hands clasped together. Position your feet so your feet are about fist-width apart. You should be able to push through your forearms as you curl your toes under you. It is important to maintain a straight back and engage your abs (suck them in). Ensure your buttock muscles are engaged as well. Maintain this position for at least 60 seconds.
Quote by Kat:”The way one looks, honestly, has a lot to do with how one feels. When one is at peace with themselves, it immediately reflects on their face. I believe in inner peace and that is happiness for me. The sense of contentment, being grounded and the realization that you are important just the way you are, no more or no less, is the kind of wholesome beauty that I strive to achieve and propagate.”
That was all about the fabulous workout routine that Katrina Kaif follows in her daily routine. She makes sure to keep consistent with her routine so that she gets the best results. Her workouts are also heavily based on her roles so she keeps on changing the kind of workouts that she does.
Katrina Kaif Workout Tips and Tricks
Katrina Kaif's impressive physique cannot be obtained simply by working out. Throughout her acting career, the actor has been very clear that her workout sessions are one of the most important parts of her day. "You don't have to stress your body out, but even a little bit of workout is good for your immunity. It also keeps your endorphins up when there's so much stress and anxiety right now,” confirms the fitness enthusiast, who makes sure she stays strong and productive by following this routine. Here are some of her tips you should consider taking on board.
Add plyometric workouts to your routine
Considering the high impact of plyometrics, it may not be your first choice. However, if you are already doing vigorous cardio and strength training, this exercise form will only benefit you more. Exercises like jumps and hops stretch and contract muscles, providing you with more power and strength, thereby increasing elasticity. A standard strength-training session typically does not include plyometric moves because plyometric moves are usually explosive, which increases heart rate and requires more energy. She does them frequently and makes it a priority to include them in her routine.
Change things up often
It's usually grueling for Kaif to keep up her fitness routine, but she doesn't let it get boring. Being on autopilot is a good thing until it stops motivating you. “It is very important to keep your workout session fun and interesting. If not, the temptation to just not go to the gym can be huge,” explained Kaif. Toward this end, she uses a variety of exercises that provide elasticity, flexibility, strength, and metabolism improvements. “Generally, she does a mixture of Pilates, functional training, plyometrics, and cardio every single day,” said Yasmin Karachiwala, her long-time trainer back in 2016.
Try working out with a friend
If Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt exercise together, what will the results be? This is a fun, explosive workout that motivates both participants to jump higher, run faster, and perform more intense exercises. Having a friend accompany you to the gym can increase your likelihood of making it there, as well as prevent boredom from showing up when you are sweating alone. For example, Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor are Pilates buddies.
Get in an AM workout
To get her day started in the best way possible, Katrina Kaif exercises early in the morning. “Exercise for me is something that not only physically but mentally is also very, very important for me. It releases endorphins, it keeps you feeling upbeat, happy, and energetic," she affirmed. Workouts in the morning can jumpstart your activities for the rest of the day, making you feel more energetic, focused, and productive throughout the day.
Utilize different tools
It can get boring doing the same routine every day, especially if you work out five days a week as Kaif does. As Kaif suggests, you should take advantage of all the tools you have at your disposal, such as resistance bands, TRX bands, balancing balls, and various kinds of weights. “I also indulge in a lot of trendy workouts which includes TRX, Bosu Ball, Kettlebells or Power Plates,” recent confirmation came from her. By learning to use them, you can sustain your motivation to reach new levels and improve your personal bests.Those were all the tips and tricks that Katrina Kaif follows in her daily routine. She is someone who believes in getting self-motivated and thus her tips work well for her. She would also make sure that her diet is on point with her workout routine and so in the next section, we will read about it.
Katrina Kaif Diet Plan
Katrina Kaif discussed her diet, saying that she usually stays away from gluten, refined sugars, and dairy products. As a habit, she drinks four glasses of warm water every morning. She follows that up with boiled eggs and fruit every two hours. In the mornings, she eats cereal and oatmeal.
Her favorite lunches include grilled fish, legumes, and green salads. According to Zero's actress, her evening snacks include peanut butter and bread, and her dinner includes fish and salads. Also, she mentioned that she likes to keep herself hydrated constantly.In Katrina Kaif's diet plan, smaller and more frequent meals are included throughout the day.
- Morning - Katrina maintains a healthy hydration level. The first thing she does after waking up drinks four glasses of water. This cleanses her body. explains Singhal, “Katrina’s very fond of eggs for breakfast. Whenever our chefs are around with her, like they were on the sets of Sooryavanshi, they try and make new dishes for her. However, she’s a big fan of poached eggs, eggs Benedict and hollandaise sauce. She also really likes sweet potatoes. The chefs usually serve her baked sweet potato fries and sweet potato mash.”
- Breakfast - Among oatmeal and cereal, Katrina has her pick. Her breakfast also includes egg whites, as well as a glass of fresh pomegranate juice
- Lunch - During Katrina's meals, she enjoys boiled rice with a variety of vegetables and legumes. Besides boiled rice, she enjoys a healthy green salad. In addition to grilled fish and brown bread with a little bit of butter, she sometimes eats grilled fish and brown bread. “For lunch, she usually has salmon. It is her favorite fish. We import salmon for her from Norway. The fish is made in a Continental style preparation—her food has to be very plain and transparent in terms of oil and spices. Her carb sources for the afternoon are limited to veggies—she likes green veggies or a side of mashed sweet potatoes with the fish. She also likes a sauce called Lemon Caper, which our chefs make along with this meal.” “On the days she’s not eating fish, we prepare chicken dishes for her or Thai curry. She also doesn't shy away from eating rice sometimes - a 100 gms of rice is an acceptable quantity for her.”
- Evening Snacks - A brown bread sandwich with peanut butter or a regular sandwich are her favorites.“In the evenings, she likes to have a berry smoothie. This usually includes blueberries, raspberries, and mulberries mixed with almond milk and a little bit of avocado. The smoothie is accompanied by one of these two special cookies we make for her: an oats and protein cookie and an almond cookie that we make for her, which is essentially 99% dark chocolate mixed with almond flour and sweetened with Xylitol.”
- Dinner - The vegetables she eats include a lot of vegetables that don't contain a drop of oil. Her meal also includes vegetarian soup, green salad, dal, and chapattis. Additionally, she sometimes eats egg whites. "She prefers having red meat for dinner. Red meat is a very good slow digestive food. One of her favorite dishes is the Lamb Shepherd's Pie. We mix the lamb with sweet mashed potatoes and a little bit of vegan cheese. She’s someone who takes care of her health 24x7. She’s not like ‘okay, I’m doing a film so this is the only time I’ll stay in shape. Her food is very clean and protein-rich,” The statement is made by Singhal, and we concur. To embrace a fitter future, it is necessary to eat healthily.
That was all about the diet plan of Katrina Kaif which she follows in her day-to-day life. Katrina Kaif makes sure to add some tips to her diet plan so that it is easier for her to stick to her diet especially if she is preparing for some specific roles. In the next section, we would see some of her tips that you can use too.
Katrina Kaif Diet Tips
It is important to adjust your diet as well if you are trying to lose weight. Having a daily diet chart can help you achieve lasting success. As is the case with Katrina Kaif, the secret of her fitness lies in her strict diet.
- Katrina Kaif keeps herself properly hydrated throughout the day. The actress drinks a lot of water throughout the day.
- After every two hours, Katrina consumes boiled vegetables and fruits.
- It's a no-no for Katrina to consume carbohydrates. Fiber-packed foods are her favorites.
- In the morning, she eats cereals and oatmeal.
- Her lunch consists of grilled fish and brown bread with butter.
- Evenings are spent eating brown bread with peanut butter for Katrina.
- As part of her dinner, Katrina ate soup, fish, chapati, and vegetables.
- In Katrina's opinion, food should be eaten at the correct time and in the right quantity.
- As a matter of fact, Katrina starts each day with a glass of water rather than a cup of tea or coffee.
- Rather than eating fried foods, Katrina chooses to eat boiled.
- Her dinner is eaten two hours before she goes to sleep.
- Whenever possible, one should get all nutrients from their food. Supplements, however, can only be taken after consultation with a dietician. Among the food supplements, Katrina takes are superfoods such as Acai berry powder and wheatgrass powder.
- Keep regular meals small and at regular intervals. As Katrina follows a macrobiotic diet, she must consume alternate amounts of fresh boiled vegetables or fruits at alternate intervals, so that her stomach is never empty.
- Minimize your sugar intake and reduce your consumption of processed foods. As far as possible, Katrina avoids processed foods to the best of her ability because they can be harmful to the body.
- Reduce the amount of oil you consume. Katrina stays away from oily and fatty foods and prefers fresh fruits and nuts as her snack.
In response to a question about Katrina's diet, Yasmin replied, “Food plays a big role in getting lean so focus on getting enough protein, fiber, complex carbs, and healthy fats. I tweaked Katrina's food plan and we cut out foods that would add to her fat percentage and added foods that would give her energy and nourishment. Katrina’s meals revolve around oats for breakfast, a mid-morning snack of fruit, fish and veggies for lunch, a sandwich in the evening, and soup and egg whites for dinner.”