The love for protein is more than other in Jose Raymond diet. He loves to eat more foods to boost his muscle growth. He takes 5 to 6 meals of the day. Which covers all nutrients that require to build his massive body. Let's have a detailed look at his Jose Raymond workout routine and his diet.
Jose Raymond Bio
Jose Raymond also known as "The Boston Mass". He is an IFBB professional bodybuilder. He was born in 1974 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. He was very passionate about sports in his school. He played games like soccer, football and wrestling.When he was turned 12, He started weight lifting and went to gym usually. I shock by heard that he weighed 150 pounds by the time when he was 13. When he was in high school, His gym teacher can't believe that teenager can lift a lot of weight.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and Sponsored Athlete
- Year-of-Birth: December 29, 1974
As he grew up his feelings are increase more for bodybuilding. At the age of 18, He tries and win the New England Bodybuilding Championships (suggested by his brother Tito). After a big victory, He decided to participate in other bodybuilding competition.He earned his Pro card in 2009. In 2009, He also participated in Mr Olympia. He took the 6th place in the competition. He proved his hard-work. He built his career as a professional bodybuilder. Today, He is a well-known personality across world.
Jose Raymond Accomplishments
- 2012 IFBB Olympia Weekend - 4th
- 2012 IFBB New York Pro - 3rd
- 2012 IFBB Optimum Classic - 1st
- 2013 IFBB Europa Phoenix Pro - 7th
- 2013 IFBB Olympia Weekend - 4th
- 2013 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow - 1st
- 2013 IFBB New York Pro - 1st
- 2014 IFBB Europa Phoenix - 1st
- 2014 IFBB EVLs Prague Pro - 3rd
- 2014 IFBB Korea Pro - 2nd
- 2014 IFBB Olympia Weekend - 3rd
- 2014 IFBB New Zealand Pro - 1st
- 2014 IFBB Arnold Classic - 5th
Jose Raymond Body Measurements
[su_table responsive="yes" fixed="yes"]Height5'4" (162.5cm)Weight205 - 215lbs (88.5 - 93.0kg)ArmWill Get SoonChestWill Get SoonWaistWill Get SoonThighsWill Get Soon[/su_table]If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Jose Raymond Diet
If we see the facts about diet, Our health depends on two things. The first one is, What type of diet we take every day. The second thing is that what type of exercise we do in our daily routine.You need to take care of calories in your diet plan and many factors like macros protein, carbs and fiber. You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important activity in fitness and healthy life. Here is Jose Raymond diet.As we see that Jose is habituated to eat a lot of food. He also increases his carbohydrate intake in his diet, He adds sweet potatoes and brown rice to every meal. He eats a lot of meat. After meat he plans to eat chicken, turkey, beef, steak and bison.
- Meal 1: 8oz lean ground beef/bison, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup oats
- Meal 2: 10 oz chicken breast, 10 oz rice
- Pre Workout: Whey protein shake
- Meal 3: 10 oz chicken breast, 10 oz sweet potato
- Meal 4: 10 oz white fish, Green leaves
- Before Sleep: Whey shake with glutamine
As we see that Jose increases his carbohydrate intake in off-season. He cuts carbs in-season diet. Instead of carbs, He starts to focus on the protein sources and rich protein meals before his competition. But some of his routines will be the same.Jose keeps eating eggs and bison in the morning but doesn't eat carbs or oats. He loves to eat fruits while this time of practice. He takes fruits like banana, papaya and melon.
Jose Raymond Workout Routine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HymXN4nTSkcBefore starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do an injury-free workout or exercise. Here is the Jose Raymond workout routine.
- Sunday: Back and chest workout
- Monday: Heavy quads, light hams and calves
- Tuesday: Morning – Cardio, abs, posing Afternoon – Chest and triceps workout
- Wednesday: Back and biceps workout
- Thursday: Shoulders and abs workout
- Friday: Heavy hams, light quads and calves
- Saturday: Arms workout
Jose Raymond Chest Workout
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps: Pec Flye Machine or Cable Crossovers
- 4 sets & 15-12-10 reps: Incline Barbell Press
- 3 sets & 12-10 reps: Hammer Strength Decline Press
- 4 sets & 12 reps: Incline Dumbbell Flyes
Jose Raymond Shoulder Workout
Jose always keeps a hard focus on his shoulder workout. He perform various exercise to train the deltoid muscles by weight lifting and other exercises. Jose hits bench press exercise with his amount of sets and reps. Here is the exercises that he used to perform when shoulder day.
- Military Press
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise
- Hammer Strength Behind the Neck Press
- Front Raise
- Real Laterals
- Icarian Seated Lateral Raise Machine
- Seated Barbell Presses to Front
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises
- Front Raise
- Hammer Strength Behind-the-Neck Press
- Rear Delt Machine
It’s not easy to become like him overnight. But it took him a lot of years of struggle to get physiques like he has today. We can evaluate after taking a look at Jose Raymonddiet and Jose Raymond workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.