Jen grew up in New York City but has been traveling all over the world. You might know Jen Selter who posts her famous butt selfie or popularly known as "belfie" on Instagram. She has more than 6 million followers on her social media profile and many followers on Youtube too. She gained instant followings after posting her well-shaped butt and washboard abs on social media. But, behind all this goes a lot of hard work. She follows a healthy diet and works out regularly to keep herself in proper shape. But, that's not it. She has always been a fit kid since childhood but got inclined towards extreme fitness since she was 15 years old.
She started posting her inspirational workout videos and diet tips on her Instagram along with her own pictures. Due to her appearance, her athletic figure, and mainly her buttocks, she rose to fame quite quickly and her social media network has increased by leaps and bounds. Not just in America, she is famous all over the world.Her total social media following is more than 20 million people as of now. She even has her own website with the name of jenselter.com. Many people have joined her on her social media and use a hashtag for her which goes by #seltering. It is a fitness movement where you extend one leg back in a half lunge position and place your both arms forward.Before we move onto her diet and workout routine, here's her physical statistics:
Jen Selter Statistics
- Jen Selter Height: 5’ 5”
- Jen Selter Weight: 116 lb
- Year of Birth: 1993
Jen Selter Achievements
Here's a list of her achievements:
- Since 2012, the model is the face of the brands NY20 and Game Plan Nutrition.
- A year later, she signed a contract with Nike, Lululemon, and New Balance.
- Since 2014, Jeniffer has worked with The Legacy, a baseball player.
- In February of the same year, she became a representative of Cirrus. It is a company specializing in fitness products.
- Advertised MusclePharm brand perfume and FitMiss products.
- She Participated as an expert in the television show “Access Hollywood”, the TV show “Bethenny”.
- Appeared on the radio at Boomer and Carton.
- The model showed the basic techniques in the “The View” show live with Barbara Walters, Sherry Shepherd, and co-host Jerry O’Connell.
- In June 2016, she participated in the famous “Beyond the Tank”.
Jen Selter Workout Routine
Although Jen is just in her early 20s, she can not imagine herself without sports and yoga. She works in a fitness company providing workout training and nutrition tips. She also has a line of sportswear which is super successful considering she has a huge fan following.https://www.instagram.com/p/B86vv0xBCa9/For her, health is more than just how she looks physically. It is a blend of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being too. "I want to help YOU find the power and confidence within yourself to create positive long-lasting lifestyle changes the way I did," she says.
In the future, Selter has her goals set as a network of gyms and fitness centers. With that, she wants everyone to follow her along the path of fitness. She says, "I see my goal in motivating other people to go in for fitness. If you work hard on yourself a lot, then everyone will be able to create such a figure."When Jen started gumming it was never to slim down. However, she started seeing a great change in the way her butt looks. She feels surprised that so many people feel interested to see her profile from all over the world.
Jen Selter is a fitness enthusiast who does not just love working out but has made it her passion. Jen Selter's workout routine mainly focuses on lean and toned legs, butt and absMondayhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B-Pp5vwjNoF/
- 3 sets of wide dumbbell squats of 15 reps
- 4 sets of walking lunges of 20 reps
- 4 sets of Bosu ball squats of 15 reps
- 3 sets of polymetric squat jumps of 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of medicine ball squats of 15 reps
- 4 sets of donkey kicks of 15 reps
- 3 sets of leg abductors of 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of squat thrust twists of 15 reps
Tuesday: Abs and Cardiohttps://www.instagram.com/p/B-hKBTijnSJ/
- 4 sets of Bicycle crunches of 15 reps
- 4 sets of ab crunches of 15 reps
- 4 sets of reverse crunches of 15 reps
- 4 sets of forearm planks of 15 reps
- 3 sets of lower leg lifts of 15 reps
- 3 sets of mountain climbers f 15 reps
- 30 minutes cardio on incline treadmill and Stairmaster
- 3 sets of hip thrusters of 30 reps
- 2 sets of wide dumbbell squats of 20 reps
- 2 sets of jumping jacks of 50 reps
- Knee ups for one minute
- 3 sets of bench step-ups of 20 reps
- 3 sets of walking lunges of 20 reps
- 3 sets of donkey kicks of 30 reps
(Complete one set of every exercise and rest for a minute then repeat the circuit for next set)
- 30 minutes cardio
- Knee ups for one minute
- 2 sets of wide dumbbell squats of 40 reps
- 3 sets of side lunges of 30 reps
- 3 sets of walking lunges of 20 reps
- 3 sets of hip bridges of 30 reps
- 2 sets of jump squats of 20 reps
(Complete one set of every exercise and rest for a minute then repeat the circuit for next set)
- 30 minutes cardio
- 3 sets of reverse crunches of 20 reps
- 3 sets of Bicycle crunches of 20 reps
- 3 sets of ab crunches of 30 reps
- 3 sets of toe touches of 20 reps
- 3 sets of side plank hip lifts of 15 reps
- 3 sets of oblique v-ups of 20-30 reps
- 3 sets of Russian twists of 40 reps
- 3 sets of lower leg lifts of 10 reps
(Complete one set of every exercise and rest for a minute then repeat the circuit for next set)Saturday: Gluteshttps://www.instagram.com/p/B8fOlE0hJBJ/
- 50 jumping jacks
- 2 sets of wide dumbbell squats of 10 reps
- 3 sets of pile squats of 10 reps
- 3 sets of walking lunges of 20 reps (10 reps with each leg)
- 3 sets of donkey kicks of 30 reps
- 3 sets of leg lift with a pulse of 20 reps
(Complete one set of every exercise and rest for a minute then repeat the circuit for next set)SundayRest
Jen Selter Workout Tips
- Include fitness in your lifestyle and be committed to your health and fitness.
- To burn extra calories add resistance or weight training.
- You will not get results overnight so stay dedicated.
Jen Selter Diet Plan
Jen Selter believes that eating healthy is as important as exercising for a fit body. She does not follow any fixed diet plan and instead eats everything in moderate quantities. Jen Selter doesn’t necessarily have a diet plan but instead focuses on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. For her, "diet", the term, means focusing on eating super clean foods for a short amount of time, but she instead wants to focus on eating moderately for a longer duration. After anyone gets off their diets, they gain weight overnight because they fall back to their old eating patterns. So it is important to make healthy eating a part of your habit.https://www.instagram.com/p/B--BQjJj68y/
- Breakfast: Jen believes that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. She will start off her morning with egg whites and toast, or oatmeal with a glass of fresh juice.
- Lunch: For lunch, Jen will usually have some kind of big salad. Her choice of protein will either be grilled chicken or salmon, combined with a ton of mixed vegetables.
- Dinner: Depending on her mood, Jen will either have grilled chicken or salmon for dinner. She will pair that with some carbs like brown rice and steamed vegetables. Jen likes to eat out and when she does she has a platter of sushi or pasta.
- A protein bar is her favorite go-to snack whenever she feels hungry.
- She loves to indulge in sushi. It's her favorite food.
- For desserts, she has a bar of dark chocolate that is rich in antioxidants.
- She stays away from over-processed foods and eats small meals every few hours to keep her metabolism running.
Jen keeps in mind not to repeat her diet every single day with the same food because it is not healthy and you will get tired of eating the same food every day. Therefore, this is just a sample diet of what she eats. Jen also makes sure to drink a ton of water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-qNxz3jtEz/In between meals Jen enjoys having a healthy snack. These keep her appetite in check and they can prevent you from binge eating and ruin your progress. For her, the most important step to eating healthy is to plan her meals in advance. If you eat something healthy every few hours, you won’t eat unhealthy foods and regret it later! Here's a list that she shares of her favorite healthy snack options.
- Kale Chips
- Protein Bars
- Trail Mix
- Greek Yogurt
- Banana Muffins
- Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- Protein Shakes
What to Eat On A Daily Basis
- Variety & moderation in everything
- Egg whites
- Whole grains
- Fresh juices
- Low-fat dairy
What to Avoid
- Junk food
- High-fat foods: sausage, deep-fried food, etc.
- Refined sugar
- Processed food
- Hydrogenated fats
- Artificial ingredients
- Chemical additives
- Coffee (no more than 2 cups/day)
- Alcohol (in moderation)
- Soft drinks (in moderation)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-4-w9KjOMU/Jen Selter is a big fan of having cheat meals. She thinks that indulging in some junk food occasionally is perfectly okay too and she does it herself. In fact, it can help you in a few different ways. So she shares some reasons for how can junk food be good for you?
- Cheat meals can keep you from binge eating: Selter asks her fans to look at the positive side of having cheat meals. It helps to break the monotony and makes your boring diet sustainable. In her words, "Being too strict with your diet can totally ruin your progress because you will get bored with the monotony of eating the same kind of foods every day. An occasional cheat meal will help you keep in track of your diet and you will have something to look forward to throughout the week and stick to your plan easily."
- Cheat meals are good for your metabolism: She says that cheat meals can even help maintain your metabolism and make it stronger. It gives your body a shock by inducing the kinds of food that body is not used to eating and so, it works harder to burn those calories. In her words, "Cheat meals are great if you are thinking of having a good metabolism. When we eat healthy meals, our body gets used to eating the same amount of calories. Eating a cheat meal will alter the calories and shock your body because it is not used to eating food with a high fat or carb content. This way, the body will burn the meal faster."
- Cheat meals can give you more energy: For her, timings for having a cheat meal is important to. Cheat meals should be planned in a way that you can reap maximum benefits out of it. Therefore, have your cheat meals during the first half of the day when your metabolism is spiked up and you have a lot of work to do throughout the day. It will help burn the calories from your cheat meals faster. She explains, "Although greasy food can make you satisfied it will probably make you lethargic too. However, if you time it correctly, that is, before your workouts or in the early part of the day, it can work to your benefits. You can easily burn off all the energy that you are getting from the meal and use it to fuel your workouts."
She gives a recipe of her favorite egg muffins:
"IT’S LUNCHTIME FAM! Recently I’ve been loving hearts of palm, and they are now a staple in my salad. FAM you can find many easy, nutritious, and super delicious recipes like this one on my NEW Meal Plan. Eggs are a powerhouse of protein and nutrients.
Did you know one single egg contains 7g of high-quality protein? Starting your morning with egg muffins like these will put you on the road to success. Feel satisfied until lunch and power through your morning workout routine," she writes on her Instagram post along with a picture of the egg muffins.
Make Jen Selter favorite egg muffin according to the recipe below:Ingredients:
- Four full eggs
- Chopped cherry tomatoes
- Diced onions
- Chopped spinach
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350ºF.
- Crack four full eggs into a bowl.
- Mix in chopped cherry tomatoes, diced onion, cheese, and chopped spinach.
- Stir it all together.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Spray your muffin tin.
- Spoon your ingredients into the muffin tin making sure not to fill it all the way to the top!
- Let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Take it out and ENJOY!
"Fammmm! Over the past few years, I’ve received so many questions about my diet and nutrition. I’ve been working on something really special to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. …and I FINALLY get to share it with you! My meal plan is here and customized for each of you depending on your goals," she tells her fans while sharing this recipe on Instagram.
Jen Selter Diet and Exercise Tips
Jen Selter writes a lot of blogs and has done a lot of interviews. This is a list of all that she recommends for her fans to follow in her own words:
"A female thin waist, compared with the rest of the body, looks very attractive. Evidence of this is the hourglass figures of many movie stars of bygone eras. Although the natural volume of the waist is mostly determined by genetics, it is still possible to achieve a decrease in waste volume."- Jen Selter
Step 1: Change the diethttps://www.instagram.com/p/B-THTf7Ddt9/
1. Be prepared to drastically change your diet
She says that diet is the biggest foundation for anything that requires changes in the body. So if you are trying to lose weight and get some definition, it is not possible by just working out extra in the gym. On must change their diet in order to duel their body. In her words:
"To get a thin waist you need to lose weight, which is not achieved by exercise alone:
You will have to follow the rules of healthy eating and reduce your daily calorie intake if you really want to see results. It requires discipline and commitment. In addition to a general reduction in calorie intake, there are special foods that will help you achieve your goals.
For example, in one scientific study, subjects were given whole grains (in addition to five servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of low-fat dairy products, two servings of lean meat, fish or poultry per day), this group lost more belly fat the rest of the subjects who consumed products with processed cereals.
Keep in mind that if you want to lose a pound of weight, you need to eliminate 3,500 calories from your diet. Nutritionists recommend dropping from a pound to a kilogram of weight per week, it is not recommended to starve yourself and debilitating diets to achieve quick results."
2. Start your day with a healthy breakfast
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8SATcAB65f/Having a healthy breakfast would help you order the rest of the day in a very healthy way. The metabolism works the highest in the morning and so it is important to keep it running for the rest of the day. Starving would also lead to the intake of more exercises than necessary. She explains,
"The best thing you can do to lose weight is to start the day with a balanced and healthy breakfast.
A good breakfast starts the digestive processes that burn calories throughout the day. It also gives you a feeling of satiety for a long time, which reduces the tendency for snacks in the morning and midday hours, respectively, and prevents excessive calorie intake.
Here’s the advice:
Try a combination of whole-grain cereals and bread, eat protein-rich eggs and fruits, they are full of vitamins, these are the ingredients of a well-balanced breakfast. If you are in a hurry, make yourself a fruit cocktail and grab a bar, it is convenient and nourishing at the same time.
You should also drink a glass of pure water before breakfast (as well as before each meal during the day), the water will not allow mixing thirst with hunger, and will not allow you to eat more than you should. In addition, water helps to saturate the body with fluid, it is important in any case."
3. Eat smaller portions, but more often
She recommends eating smaller portions throughout the day instead of three standards big meals. Eating often would increase the satiety levels of your body. It will also make the diet more sustainable as you will not feel hungry and try to restrict it from anything. Achieve smaller goals.
"Very often, people who are on a diet starve themselves in the intervals between meals, which ultimately results in them eating more than they need when the food is in front of them. The main secret of successful diets is to eat more often throughout the day but in smaller portions.
You will not feel hungry.
If you eat often small meals, this leads to an overall decrease in food intake. It also stimulates the metabolism, which triggers the digestive processes that burn calories throughout the day.
Try to eat six times a day little by little, than to eat in the usual mode three times a day. You can easily stick to plans for weight loss in the long run, unless, of course, you will not eat everything!"
4. Consume healthy fats
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jS94khUUK/People often avoid fats in order to lose weight but Selter explain fats are as necessary for the body to lose weight as are carbs and proteins. A meal should be balanced and not restrictive that means eliminating a whole food group from it. There are different kinds of fats and she explains it all:
"Many followers of dietary nutrition believe that fat should be feared as a fire during weight loss. However, the consumption of a certain amount of healthy fats is necessary for proper nutrition and may even help to lose weight.
A diet that contains a high content of monounsaturated fats (avocados, nuts, seeds, soybeans, chocolate) does not allow fat to accumulate in the abdominal area. As a result, 25% to 30% of daily fat intake should consist of such products.
Polyunsaturated fats — such as Omega-3 fatty acids found in mackerel, salmon, herring, nuts, rapeseed oil, and tofu, are another type of healthy fats that should be added to your diet. They help lower bad cholesterol and improve brain function.
Trans fats, on the other hand (they are in margarine, cracker, cookies – in everything made from partially hydrogenated oils) cause more fat to be stored in the body, so it is worthwhile to avoid such fats if possible."
5. Add more fiber to your diet
She says that it is a well-known fact that fiber is important in the diet to lose weight for many reasons: "First, foods with fiber improve bowel function, minimize bloating, and constipation. Secondly, such products allow you to feel saturated for more time, besides, they need to chew more carefully, all this prevents overeating. High fiber foods are usually low in calories, unlike other types of foods," she explains.
- "Try to incorporate a wide range of high fiber foods into your diet, you will benefit from both soluble and insoluble fiber," she said. A few examples of soluble fiber that you can include in your daily routine: oats and barley, peas and beans, apples, carrots, citrus. On the other hand, here are a few examples of insoluble fiber that can be included in your diet: wheat bran and whole grain flour products, nuts, legumes, and green vegetables.
- How are soluble fiber beneficial for health? She writes, "Soluble fibers, in particular, are also known for their ability to lower the level of insulin in the blood, which accelerates the burning of subcutaneous fat in the abdominal area."
- She says that water is the best drink that will help you stay hydrated and satiated between the meals. She provides some benefits, saying, "Pure water is the best alternative, it cleanses the body, reduces fermentation and nourishes it with life-giving moisture." In case you find that water is too boring for you to drink, you can try to add some taste to it with purely natural ingredients like mint, lemon, lime, or even a handful of frozen raspberry berries, or some really awesome combos with one or more of these ingredients! She adds, "Vitamin water or ice tea with natural flavor will become a much healthier alternative to soda."
- She discouraged people from using a straw to drink and lists few disadvantages, saying, "Do not use tubes for drinking. You should avoid them, they lead to the fact that you suck more air into the stomach while drinking, this leads to fermentation and an increase in the abdomen." She prefers drinking her beverages straight from the glass or mug.
6. Avoid processed foods
"Even if you carefully monitor the consumed portions and are constantly exercising, the constant use of processed foods can greatly influence the process of weight loss. This is due to the fact that in such products high levels of sugar and starch, which limit weight loss and lead to the accumulation of harmful toxins."
Seller is against the whole notion of marketed fat-free and diet-friendly products that makes it to the top of the shelves in the supermarket. She explains her reason, saying, "Be especially careful when it comes to products labeled “fat-free”, such as cheeses, bread, yogurt, etc. These products may contain almost no fat, but they usually contain a lot of sugar and simple carbohydrates, and have no, or have very low nutritional properties. Some processed and frozen natural food may not be bad at all; you should carefully study the labels and contents of these products."
Besides a lot of chemicals and added sugar to balance the fat content, it also contains a lot of sodium which has no benefits and will instead lead you to gain more weight. "You should also avoid processed foods, because they contain a lot of salt, for example, as ready-made foods or frozen convenience foods. Salt retains water in the body and leads to fermentation. Simply, if possible, choose fresh produce instead of frozen long storage," she explains.
Step 2. Customize training mode
1. Get used to regular workouts
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_dkrKcjHKA/Besides following a healthy diet, exercising regularly will help enhance the weight loss process and you might be able to decrease the overall time to reach your goals. She warns that it needs a lot of dedication but once you start to see the results, there' son turning back.
In her words, "If you really want to reduce the volume of your waist, you need to commit yourself to exercise regularly and selflessly. Good results will come only through hard work and dedication, so be prepared for this before you begin your journey. On the other hand, if you start to train in a too-tight schedule, you may become disheartened and disappointed that this will cause you to give up on this venture."To succeed in overcoming this:Self-educate and make a training plan for yourself, beginning with fundamental weights or equipment, before slowly drawing yourself into more strenuous forms of exercises. Document everything you do with the help of a notebook or make a fitness journal. You can also keep a training diary to log your journey.At a particular time, you will be capable to exercise daily, without seeming annoyed in training and not growing exhausted as much as when you just started. Not only will you see progress in your weight loss goal but you will also notice other health benefits.
2. Do a lot of cardio exercises
As mentioned above, weight loss is important when your goals are to remove a few inches from your waist. Sadly, it is unlikely that you will be able to remove weight from a particular section of your body, so the single way out is an overall weight loss. She suggests pacemaking exercises which according to her are the best way to burn calories, a vital component of any weight loss plan.A few other exercises that she suggests are running, skipping rope, and a bike that is supposed to be a great choice for cardio workouts, and the best part is that they don’t even need a gym membership. It is cheap and also very effective to reach your goals. Hence, there are no chances for any excuse to exclude them from your plan. At least 30 minutes of cardio is important for 4 to 5 times a week if you want to smash your goals.
3. Work out the appropriate major muscle groups
She explains that most of the exercises for the core muscles focus the effect on the oblique abdominal muscles, which are the side part of the abdominals. She explains how it is of no use: "And although the study of these muscles will make your stomach flat and prominent. It will also build a muscular corset, and outwardly it will seem that the waist is even wider than before."This is clearly not what anyone who is looking for a smaller waist would want. She, therefore adds, "Working through the main muscles, focus on the rectus abdominis and transverse abdominal muscles."
She tells, "Your transverse abdominal muscles work like a corset of your body, so by making efforts in this area, you will be able to achieve a thin waist." According to Selter, pilates is a great and effective way to focus on these areas that will help you reach the goals.
Remember to breathe, while working out the main muscles. And although this seems obvious, many people forget about it, concentrating on the tension of the abdominal muscles, leaving their bodies in tension without oxygen. Instead, inhale and exhale, up and down, and so on. If you can’t find your rhythm, try yoga or pilates, they will help you out.
4. Perform special exercises in the waist
She suggests that even though it is not possible to target a particular area when it comes to weight loss, one must still focus on targeted exercises to develop muscles. She gives a number of exercises in order to make your waist look toned. She explains a few of them:
- Do the exercise “hundred”. It is done like this: you are lying on your back, legs raised up 90 degrees, shoulder blades on the floor. Begin the exercise, moving your straight arms along the body, repeat 100 times. Inhale through your nose five repetitions, exhale through your mouth another 5 repetitions.
- Draw in your belly. Try to pull in the stomach all the time, during the day, sitting at the table, in the car, or while shopping in the store. It works the abdominal muscles, plus outwardly you look slimmer. In time, you will stop noticing that you are doing this!
- Do the torso rises. Try lifting your torso using a sturdy object such as a yoga ball or sidewall of a sofa. It is best to rock the press in this way, with arms crossed over your chest. If you hold your hands in front of you, you put less strain on your neck and this makes your task easier (reduces the work on your abdominal muscles). Do five approaches of ascents, thirty repetitions each.
- Perform twists. You are lying on your back, your legs are bent at the knees, your feet are exactly on the floor. Put your hands behind your head, touch your ears and slowly strain your abdominal muscles, lifting the body up. When you are at the point where you can’t rise higher, connect your lateral muscles and turn slightly to the left. Return the housing to the prone position. Repeat on the right side. Perform a set of 10 repetitions.
- Make a bridge. Take a position to perform pushups. Rest your elbows on the floor and look at the floor all the time. Retract your abdominal muscles as much as possible, imagine that they stick to your back. When performing this exercise, your lower body should be on the floor and your back should be straight. Try to stay in this position for a minute.
- Make horizontal longitudinal stops. Lie on your right side on the Rug. Press the floor with your right hand and stretch your legs, the right foot on the left. In this position, slowly lift the pelvis off the floor. Continue to hold body weight on your right arm and feet. Try to stay in this position for 10-15 seconds. Repeat 5 times on each side.
5. Build up your chest and shoulder muscles
The next thing in her list of suggestions is building up the muscles of the upper body so that it will make your waist look smaller. She gives a set of exercises for your shoulders and chest that will help target the particular area to tone and develop. The special set of workouts include:
Bending the arms on the bench
This exercise trains your arms and shoulders, you need a bench or bench to do it. You should sit on the edge of the bench, legs straight in front of you. Firmly hold the edge of the bench with your hands and slowly lower the basin almost to the floor. Keep your body level, lower until the angle of your elbows is 90 degrees. Then return to the starting position and repeat again.Push-upsThis is a classic exercise that works out the muscles of the chest. It can be done balancing on the toes (hard version) or on the knees (simple version). All you need to do is place your hands shoulder-width apart and lift yourself up from a prone position, using mostly hand strength. Dropdown again until the angle in the elbow reaches 90 degrees. Raise yourself to the starting position again and repeat.
6. Try something new
Your exercises can get you wearied when you do it for some time, which will head to a lack of focus that is needed for the result. That is why it is remarkably necessary to stagger stuff up from time to time. So check out if you can find something different: be it a new form of workout routine or a new list of exercises. Here are a few tips that Selter recommends on how to increase your workouts so that at the same moment they will assist you to remove a few inches off your waist:
- Use the hula hoop. Hula-hoop’s daily twisting for 10 minutes will definitely benefit your waist and hips, and besides, it will take you back to your childhood for 10 minutes!
- Another way to get and keep a great view of the waist (as well as the whole body) is dancing! You do not need to take lessons at a dance school, but turn on the radio or listen to your player 20-30 minutes a day and move actively to the rhythm of the music. Make sure the whole body is included in the dance. Dancing burns a lot of calories and you will feel great, besides it is fun!
- Take advantage of dumbbells. Build a corset of the neck and shoulder muscles by lifting the dumbbells to the sides for weighting. Lift 10 times, 4 sets per day. The wider your shoulders and upper body as a whole, the already seems your waist.
- Think about starting a yoga class or Pilates; These are great exercises for your abdominal muscles and you will also be part of group exercises, which can be very motivating.
- Make your workouts comfortable: you should have soft mats on the floor, comfortable breathing clothes, water, and other things that help you enjoy the exercises. Background music can also motivate.
Step 3: Dress correctlyShe also suggests that what you wear significantly enhances the way you look. She has a few tips for how you should dress according to your body style here:
- Wear a belt at the waist. Draw attention to her, put on a belt, he will emphasize your waist. The belt can be wide, narrow, adorned with stones, braided – any! Wear it over dresses, an elongated top or even over winter clothes to give an hourglass silhouette
- Wear dresses that expand to the bottom. These dresses sit tight on the hips, but extend to the bottom to the edge, creating the illusion of a thin waist. They fit almost any shape, emphasizing the waist and hiding all the flaws in the hips.
- Avoid low waist jeans. These jeans are not suitable for those who have at least a little extra weight on the sides, because they create the “effect of sagging sides.” High-rise jeans are much more suitable, they cover all the extra weight around the hips and draw attention to the waist. These jeans are a very fit tucked shirt.
- Try wearing a corset. It was worn under dresses to underline a figure many years ago, today it is again gaining popularity for giving a sexy silhouette, either under clothing or by itself. Steel knitting corsets (not as scary as it sounds – we promise!) Really work, reduce your waist visually, and can even reduce it physically, provided that you wear it for quite a while!
- If you have problems with bloating, consult a doctor. Bloating may be caused by food intolerance or allergies (grains, dairy products, citrus fruits, etc.), water retention, chemical imbalances, or disease. If it happens regularly, it is imperative that you check with a professional. Regarding the food, try to notice after what products you start swelling, this will help the doctor to determine the possible cause.
- Eat a lot of protein, vitamins and minerals are also required, it is better not in supplements and tablets, but in kind.
- Do not believe the myth that “weight lifting makes the muscles large and bulky.” Not trying to deliberately increase the mass, you do not increase it.
- Waist like a Barbie doll is impossible in terms of anatomy, do not look back at her. With a height of about 170 cm, she would have a waste of about 50 cm! Be realistic and strive for a waist that is right for you. If your figure is not like an hourglass due to genetic reasons, do not worry and work on the body that nature has given you.
- Before starting new exercises or types of training, consult your doctor.
Jen Selter Criticism and Negative Comments
While Jen claims that, "I am all about balance and moderation when it comes to what I put in my body. Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you can’t curb your sweet tooth fix," some people just do not seem to believe her. Jen Selter assures that she has achieved a striking figure, squatting with a barbell. Some fitness experts suggest that “improvement” was not without implants. Jen, of course, refutes these rumors. Some people also admire her beauty and believe in her.
But there are a few.They skeptically shake their heads and say: “Not real! Surgeons, operations, plastic!", wrote a hater on her Instagram profile. Jen Selter and her buttocks are no exception. The big question is did the girl resort to using implants or not? Is their workout routine so effective to have such beautiful buttocks? Or it is just a deal of medicine? The haters or the non-believers resort to such comparisons:
- Pictures before and after
There is the most vivid confirmation of the fact that Jen used the services of a surgeon. And many consider that that is the photo of Selter, where she shows her ass before classes in the gym.According to Sora Davidson on medium.com, the difference is so obvious:"So, without knowing what kind of girl it is, the first thought is – operation! The girl published a photo in order to demonstrate the difference between the “pumped” buttocks and the usual one. And Jennifer Selter never told on her Instagram about the operation of increasing the butt!"
- Unbelievably round butt
“Okay, pumped! But can classes in the hall really give such results? Yes, it is silicone! ” So, it is curious why the champions of Olympia are not blamed for the love of plastic?“Look at these piles of muscles, pumped breasts, and gorgeous buttocks. After all, I just cannot believe it!” The right athletic load allows you to build the body, dazzle it again. Due to the diet, you can control your weight. But sport will enable you to make your figure worthy of a pedestal.
- The amorphousness of other parts of the body, unlike the buttocks
“Okay, she pumped her ass! But where, then, is her pumped back, abdominals. And especially her legs?”An excellent question. Only someone who does not have the gift of vision could ask such a question.Jen Selter's body already shows that the girl is a fan of fitness:"Look at her arms, stomach and of course, her legs. If Jennifer ate more, her legs would look more impressive in volume. Achieving slender (but muscular) legs is possible. In this case, you just need to follow a low-fat, low-carb diet. Also, do not forget to perform strength exercises in the gym," on comments.
“Any girl cannot have such a priest like Jennifer. Even in the case of following the program of her training!” say some.
However, looking at her achievements, it is quite debatable. With such accomplishments, she has shut every hater out. She even ignored hate comments and instead follow what she loves doing the best, and that is, fitness and motivating others.https://www.instagram.com/p/By-T6uvh2Mn/
That's all about Jen Selter's workout and diet tips directly from her website and social media handle. Even though she gets a lot of criticism, she has made sure not to let it down and she continues to do her best.