“Get started, set your goals and have a plan”. Yes, you read it right! This statement belongs to the fitness diva Jen Jewell.Preferring to keep her heart rate as elevated as possible, Jen credits her determination and consistency after winning her Procard with the WBFF in June 2011.This fitness idol immersed herself in a fitness lifestyle. Jen Jewell workout and Jen Jewell diet regimes which transformed her body so much to catch the attention of the gym owner where she did her workout. Jen was offered the job of an Aerobics instructor there.
Who is Jen Jewell?
A WBFF Pro fitness competitor, a celebrity trainer, cover model and top contender for a fitness championship, Jen Jewell banging on her Procard at her first championship took the world by storm.Jen’s physical transformation confirms that hard work, determination and consistency can fetch your dreams into reality.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Bodybuilder, Fitness Trainer, Personal Trainer
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 115lbs (52.2kg)
[incontent_ads]From her childhood, Jewell was involved in gymnastic classes paving her way toward fitness goals. Later in an All Women’s Health Club, she was confident to explore the gym and her own possibilities.Jen not only fixes herself on magazine covers but also has lifted trophies to add the cherry on her cake.
- In 2011 she earned the Procard WBFF(US)
- In 2012 she took 4th place in WBFF
- In 2013 Jen had 2nd place herself in WBFF.
Jen Jewell Workout
[incontent_ads]The workout should be fun! That’s what keeps Jen motivated. She prefers keeping her training program flexible in nature.She believes that instead of pulling out the same structure of exercise routine, you can shift your interest to new step-ups for workouts. This not only helps in continuing your plan but also adds excitement to your monotonous gym routine.Jen insists on changing the workout on a regular basis other than random repeats. She prefers mixing on her workout programs by choosing body parts splits and whole body workouts at times. She follows 6 day gym workout schedule.
Workout 1: Back Workout
- Chin-Up: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Pushups: 4 sets and 60 seconds reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Feet-elevated push-up: 4 sets and 15 reps
- Lat pull-down: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Burpee: 4 sets and 15 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Jumping rope: 4 sets and 30-60 reps
- Back extension: 4 sets and 15 reps
- Elbow plank: 4 sets and up to failure
Workout 2: Upper-Body Workout
- Jumping rope: 4 sets and 30-60 seconds
- Elbow plank: 4 sets to failure
- Mountain climber: 4 sets and 60 seconds reps
- Military press: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Barbell Curl: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Burpee: 4 sets and 15 reps(with dumbbell)
Workout 3: Lower-Body Workout
- Dumbbell step-up: 5 sets and 12-15 reps
- Arms-crossed jump squat: 5 sets and 30 second
- Barbell Bulgarian split squat: 1 set and 12-15 reps
- Leg Press: 5 sets and 10-12 reps
- Burpee: 5 sets and 12 reps
- Dumbbell Walking Lunge: 4 sets and 15 reps
- Barbell Hip Thrust: 5 sets and 15-20 reps
- Weighted Jump Squat: 5 sets and 15-20 reps
Workout 4: Chest/Triceps/Abs Workout
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Russian twist: 4 sets and 15 reps
- Alternating incline dumbbell biceps curl: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Side Bridge: 4 sets and 15 reps
- Lying cable chest fly: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Elbow plank: 4 sets and 12 reps
- Weighted Crunches: 4 sets and 20-25 reps
Jen is popular on social media platforms via Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc. where she confirms her workout and rest days are always changing according to her busy schedule. She religiously updates her workout plans according to the changes made.Jen claims her muscles to be natural and that she is not concerned much about bulking but her goal is to maintain her muscle mass and stay lean.Jewell’s Summer Countdown workout is a sensational one that consists of 3 components designed to maximize fat loss while adding muscle.Jen insists her followers attempt the warm-up and cool-down exercises in order to have an injury-free workout.
Jen Jewell Diet
[incontent_ads]This 30-year-old fitness diva keeps it simple and balanced when it comes to her nutritional plans. Jen prefers versatility when choosing her diet plan. She insists on taking healthy and clean food to make it in the race.Jen does not eradicate her temptations when it comes to picking her food.t at the same time. She says you can enjoy your food and stay fit at the same time if you have a balanced capacity.
- Chicken breast
- Turkey breast
- Egg whites with some kind of starch and veggies
Generally, Jen eats every 2-3 hours but she also takes food without following her routine if she is hungry and confirms it is effective. She takes protein shakes to fill her requirement in between meals.She enjoys her food and does not count on calories or portions. Her diet is consistent throughout the year as she says.Jen believes in moderation. She eats fruits, veggies, healthy fats, starches and a ton of protein on a daily basis. She even feasts herself with dessert on weekly grounds. Her stellar nutrition plan keeps her focused and never deprives her of mineral counts.
Daisy Keech Diet and Workout RoutineChris Bumstead Workout Routine and DietLily-Rose Depp Diet, Weight Loss and Workout
Guys…..if you are looking out for relaxation in diet plans other than having a fit physique. Trust us, your hunt is over !! The Jen Jewell Meal Plan is a star buster !!!Do not forget to include plenty of water and energy drinks or fruit juices for that purpose in your diet to keep yourself hydrated all day. You can also include supplements in your diet plan in case you miss out on some nutritional minerals.Being focused and dedicated towards your goal shall keep you going and motivated. So you can share Jen Jewell diet and Jen Jewell workout.