The Helmut Strebl diet comprises high protein, carbohydrates and all other macronutrients as per his physical requirements. His constructed diet plan helps in building up an exclusive physique that is acclaimed globally. He keeps a balance of nutritional factors while executing his meal plans. He is quite sensitive about carbohydrates and plans their consumption exclusively. He reduces carb intake while he is performing and increases it during the off-season.Such a diplomatic approach in planning meals is not a very regular feature as we get to see in this fitness world hence making Helmut Strebl an ideal for fitness freaks.You can follow our article to get an elaborated view of Helmut Strebl workout.
Who is Helmut Strebl?
This Austrian fitness model and bodybuilder was born in the Austrian capital of Vienna. Helmut has received honor and recognition for having the strongest body in the muscular world. Since childhood Helmut has aspired to gain muscles and compete in bodybuilding competitions. He is facilitated as The Most Shredded Man Alive all over the world for his huge effort in making his attempts possible. At the tender age of 12 Helmut decided to train himself in bodybuilding which he calculated would help to protect himself from rowdy boys. Later he participated in various fitness competitions and bagged first prize for himself in most of them His low body fat is a considerable phenomenon that could be taken as a tribute to what years of hard effort and commitment can get.He is also a motivational speaker who offers fitness lectures to people who desire to have a strong and healthy life.
- Nationality : Austrian
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder and Fitness Model
- Year-Of-Birth : 1968
Helmut is open to conversations about his nutrition and fitness routine in several interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms such as YouTube.He has won numerous prizes and competitions including "Mr. Austria" in 1996. "Mr. Fitness." In 1998. In addition, he competed in the Miami Pro World Championship. Let's have a look at his achievements so far.
Helmut Strebl Achievements
- World Champion Miami Pro 2013 Natural Bodybuilding
- World Champion Miami Pro 2013 Fitness Model Class – Over 40s
- Runner Up Miami Pro 2013 Muscle Model – Class B
- Miami Pro 2012 European Natural Bodybuilding Champion
- Miami Pro 2012 European Natural Muscle Model Champion
- FAME 2011 European Natural Bodybuilding Champion
- FAME 2011 European Muscle Fitness Model Runner-Up
- European Muscle Model & Natural Bodybuilding Champion 2010, 2009, 2008
- Muscle Fitness FAME Winner 2008
- Muscle Fitness Model Fame Runner Up 2005
- Top 20 Finalists of Men’s Health Competition 2003
- Gravesend Classic First Timer Bodybuilder Winner 2002
- Mr. Fitness 1998
- 2nd Place Bench Press Competitor 1997
- Mr. Austria 1996
- 2nd Place Mr. Europe 1996
- 11th Place Mr. World 1996
- Mountain Bike Downhill & Cross Country Champion in Cyprus 1995
- Winner – mountain race cycling championships 1995
- Twice Winner – United Nations Military Skills in Cyprus 1995
You can also read about Sophie Arvebrink Diet and Workout, Kris Gethin Diet and Workout and Arya Saffaie Diet and Workout Routine.
Helmut Strebl Body Measurement
To obtain a handsome physique you must focus on your nutrition and exercise routine. Helmut with his dedicated intentions focussed on his diet and fitness routine uniformly. At a young age, he began working out at a gym and soon developed muscle and weight. His vital stats are an exclusive example of skilled perfection and aimed goals.
Height: 6’3″ (190.5 cm)
Weight: 205–215 lbs (88.5–93.0 kg)
You must follow and maintain a strict diet and workout routine to achieve your goals in bodybuilding. Helmut meticulously adheres to his diet and exercise routine to win his targets in the muscular forum. He inspires fans by making his statement about setting targets for oneself and being focussed on achieving those
“I was 16 years old when I joined my local gym. From early on, high aspirations and mental conditioning have been the keys to my life in fitness training and competition.”
If you want to maintain a healthy physique, you must exercise balance and control over the food you consume. That means you must eat nutritious food and eliminate processed food from your diet, perhaps inclining on fresh healthy foodstuff. It provides your body with essential micronutrients such as protein, carbohydrates and fats.You must strike a balance between the two.
Helmut Strebl Diet
While examining nutrition statistics we observe that our health is influenced by two major factors. The first is what kind of diet we follow on a daily basis and the second is the type of activity we conduct in our everyday life?In your diet plan, you must consider calories as well as other aspects such as macronutrients, protein, carbohydrates and fiber that provide a perfect combination of required nutrients to your body.You should also be aware of the fact that eating and sleeping are the two most vital activities for fitness and healthy existence.We offer to you the Helmut Strebl meal plan.
- Meal 1: 3 eggs, 2 cups egg whites, 1 whole wheat bagel with jam, Black coffee
- Meal 2: 2 scoops of whey protein, 3 rice cakes
- Meal 3: 6-7 ounces lean ground turkey, 1 1/2 cups basmati rice, Broccoli
- Meal 4: 2 scoops whey protein, 2 bananas, 2 tbsp almond butter
- Meal 5: 6-7 ounces grilled chicken breast, 1 1/2 cups brown rice, Asparagus
- Meal 6: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 tbsp peanut butter
Helmut consumes 400 grams of carbohydrates on high-carb days and 100 grams on low-carb days. This entire program promotes weight loss.He takes carb cycling for a month following up to the competition. Generally, his carb cycling lasts four days. Strebl eats 150-200 grams of carbs for the first three days, which he spreads evenly in six meals.Nutrition being the major element in his diet plan, Helmut consumes a large number of calories in a single day.He always eats lean protein and keeps a check on all of his macronutrients such as carbs and fats. Additionally, he takes several supplements.
Also Read: Joey Gloor Diet and Workout
Helmut Strebl Workout
Make sure you stay hydrated throughout workouts by consuming water or energy drinks before you begin your workout or training program.Don't Forget to warm up by exercising and cool down by stretching your muscles out as this can assist you to avoid injury during your workout or exercise.Helmut is careful about all he does, including his diet and workout routine. When it comes to exercising he follows a set of guidelines.Helmut prefers to undertake supersets in which he pushes himself to failure. He conducts a breathing exercise in between sets. Before moving on to the following set of the workout, he breathes in and out about 5 times.
Back & Abs Workout
- 4 sets & 16-20 reps — Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
- 3 sets & 3-12 reps — Chin Ups Close Grip
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — DB Rows (Pronation grip)
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated DB Military Press
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps — Seated DB Side-Arm Raises
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing BB Upright Rows
- 5 sets & 30-50 reps — Seated Calf Raises
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing Side Bends
- 3 sets & 30-50 reps — Seated Machine Crunches
- 5 sets & 20-40 reps — Leg Raises
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Bodyweight pull up
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Wide grip pull up with chains
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — T-bar row
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated close grip cable row
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Smith machine row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Weighted hyperextension
- 5 sets & 5 reps — Barbell bench press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated machine press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Pec deck machine
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing cable chest fly
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated cable chest press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Smith machine over head press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Lateral dumbbell raise
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Lateral cable raise
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Reverse pec deck machine
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Front barbell raise
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Single arm front cable raise
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Lying hamstring curl
- 4 sets & 15 reps — superset with leg extension
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Smith machine squat
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Barbell stiff leg deadlift
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Single leg, leg extension
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Single leg hamstring curl
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Dumbbell lunge
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Calf raise on leg press machine
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Seated calf raise
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — EZ bar preacher curl
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Triceps rope pushdown
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Lying cable curl
- 4 sets &10-15 reps — Triceps press machine
The famous saying “Rome was not built in a day”! It's an explicit example to make sense of the fact that it's not easy to become like him in a day or two. Helmut had to work hard for years to achieve this shredded and muscular physique. Looking at the Helmut Strebl diet and Helmut Strebl workout routine you can get motivated in pursuing your dream of having an extraordinary physique like that of him. Your dedication and hard work shall definitely get you that with time.
If you want to build your body then you can read Shaun Clarida Diet and Workout Routine.
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.