The Bodybuilder lady Gracyanne Barbosa diet is a very nutritious diet that includes 5-6 meals. The diet considers foods like Whole eggs, Egg whites, Sweet potato, Protein powder, Almond butter, Rice cakes, Chicken breast, etc.
The Samba Dancer Gracyanne Barbosa is a well-known personality across the world for his incredible & amazing physique. She is an international fitness model.Gracyanne is an inspiration for many bodybuilders. She's never been a competitor. She faced a rough situation in her youth. Due to financial reasons, she was forced to drop out of college.She was born & raised in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil. She had a great & athletic childhood. Since childhood, She wants to build a muscular body. She got what she desired in childhood.
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Profession: Fitness Model & Samba Dancer
- Year-Of-Birth: 1983
[su_box title="Also Read" box_color="#00bfff"]Nikki Bella Diet and Workout Routine[/su_box]Her full name is Gracyanne Jacobina Barbosa Vieira. She also worked as Samba dancer in brazil for 9 years. At that time she is known across the world for her physique.At the age of 29, She fell in love with fitness & the gym, So she started gyming & training. Gracyanne also starting posting her weight lifting photos on Instagram that gave her huge fame.Eventually, She got very famous on social media & become an amazing social media star. She trains her body 5 times a week with intense workouts.[incontent_ads]
Gracyanne Barbosa Stats
We must concentrate on our food and training if we want to have a decent physical body. She sticks to her diet and fitness routines religiously. We must eliminate processed foods from our diet and focus solely on fresh, healthy foods.If you want to maintain a healthy physique, you must exercise control over the foods you consume. That means you must eat nutritious foods that provide your body with essential micronutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, and fats. You must strike a balance between the three.[su_table responsive="yes" fixed="yes"]Height5'9" (175cm)Weight135 - 145lbs (61.2 - 65.8kg)Breast 38 inchesWaist 27 inchesHips 40 inches[/su_table]Gracyanne found her life partner 'BélO' & married him in 2012. He is a great composer & guitarist. She got perfect partner. BélO always supports her.
Gracyanne Barbosa Diet
In terms of muscle building or bodybuilding, You have to maintain the action between workout & diet. Because the diet is as important as the workout. You've to fuel your body and then burn unnecessary calories.The diet is planned the way to fuel Gracyanne's body & Give her full-day energy to survive in a high-intensity workout.[incontent_ads]
- Meal 1: 2 Whole Eggs, 4 Egg whites, and 6-ounce Sweet potato
- Meal 2: 1 cup of water and 1 cup Coffee
- Meal 3: 1 scoop Protein powder, Almond Butter, and 2 Rice cakes
- Meal 4: 5-ounce Chicken breast, 1 cup White rice, and Vegetables
- Meal 5: Salad, 5-ounce Grilled salmon, Almonds, Olives, Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, and Olive oil
- Meal 6: 2 Whole Eggs, 4 Egg whites, and Steamed Asparagus
As you can see above the diet is high in calories. Gracyanne follows her diet very strictly. She has no space for cheat meals in her routine. She always eats healthy & nutritious foods.The Gracyanne Barbosa diet is a well-mixed of lean proteins, complex carbs and healthy fats. She always tries to keep 6 meals per day to keep her metabolism high.If we see about Gracyanne's supplement stack then, She usually supplements her body with various like BCAA, Whey Protein, Glutamine, Fat Burners & Multivitamins.
Gracyanne Barbosa Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk0MrZaZ7XEMake sure you stay hydrated throughout workouts by consuming water or energy drinks before you begin your workout or training program.Remember to warm up before exercising and cool down by stretching your muscles out, as this can assist you to avoid injury throughout your workout or exercise.You cannot develop a healthy and attractive figure by just following a healthy diet. You must combine a nutritious diet with an effective workout routine.Gracyanne workouts 5 days a week. 3 days of weight lifting & others for the aerobic exercises.
Split Workout Routine
- Monday: Legs
- Tuesday: Glutes
- Wednesday: Chest, Back, Shoulders and Arms
- Thursday: Legs
- Friday: Glutes
- Saturday: Rest
- Sunday: Rest
The Glutes workout of Gracyanne, Includes 5 different exercises with an average of 3 sets. This is her favorite workout. She always tries to break her previous record on a particular exercise.
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps: Single-Leg Weighted Kickback
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps: Cable Lateral Leg Raise
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Hip Abduction Machine
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Barbell Deadlift
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps: Single-Leg Hack Squat
There are 6 exercises in Gracyanne's quadriceps workout with an average set of 3. She starts the workout with leg extension. She challenges herself in every exercise to work more.
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Seated Leg Extensions
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Hack Squat
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Leg Press
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Barbell Front Squat
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Seated Hip Abduction
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Seated Leg Press
There are five exercises in Gracyanne's hamstrings workout with an average set of 3. The warm exercise will be Deadlift on smith machine. You can give a perfect shape to your body with the help of this workout.
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Smith Machine Stiff Leg Deadlift
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps: Lying Hamstring Curl
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps: Dumbbell Single Leg Deadlift
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Body Weight Glute Ham Raise
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Good Morning
Upper Body Workout
There are six exercises in Gracyanne's upper body workout. She starts the workout with Dumbbell Press. Where she hit front & side dumbbell raise. The workout considers three part of the body chest, back & shoulder.
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Alternating Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Alternating Front/Side Dumbbell Raise
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Reverse Pec Deck Machine
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Standing Cable Chest Fly
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Seated Cable Row
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps: Smith Machine Stiff Leg Deadlift
FAQs About Gracyanne Barbosa
What is the full name of Gracyanne Barbosa?Ans. Gracyanne's full name is Gracyanne Jacobina Barbosa Vieira.How many exercises does Gracyanne consider in her glute workout?Ans. There are almost 5 exercises in Gracyanne's glute workout.
- Single-Leg Weighted Kickback
- Cable Lateral Leg Raise
- Hip Abduction Machine
- Barbell Deadlift
- Single-Leg Hack Squat
It’s not easy to become like her in a matter of days. But it took her several years of hard work to achieve her current figure. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Gracyanne Barbosa diet and Gracyanne Barbosa workout that if we want to be like her, we must put in the effort, and her daily routine inspires and motivates us to maintain a healthy body.