Eva Andressa, a skinny teenager in Brazil who ultimately became a global fitness sensation, has sculpted one of the most impressive female physiques in the business. Eva had a rocky start at 17 before becoming an IFBB athlete at 29 - she has a gift for overcoming obstacles. As an inspiring fitness star who has over a million followers on Instagram and more fans, she is often featured in fitness magazines, encouraging people around the world to reach their goals.
“We should dedicate ourselves 100 % in everything we wish to do”
The Brazilian native Eva Andressa, born and raised in the Pine Nut Land of Curitiba, has never been satisfied with her appearance since she was a teenager. In an attempt to gain your confidence back, she started working out to thicken up her figure because she was ashamed of how young she looked because she had a skinny frame. Her first attempt to get into shape at the age of 17 didn't last long since she had no trainer and little knowledge of fitness. Despite this, her passion to achieve her dream physique never diminished.A short time after she stopped going to the gym, she met her future husband, Jardel Barros, and they began a relationship. She was inspired to change her body by the new man in her life, who was an athlete. He provided her with the training she needed to do so.Our goal here is to explain to you the fitness regimen Eva Andressa follows every day in order to be a successful bodybuilder. The trainer of her training is her husband, who pushes her to strive for the best results. As such, we will be able to see her exercise and diet plans so we can see how she does everything efficiently!
Eva Andressa Body Statistics
- Birth Year: 1984
- Birth Date: 19 December
- Height: 5 ft 3 in
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Breasts: 36 inches
- Waist: 27 inches
- Hips: 44 inches
- Body Measurement: 36-27-44 inches
- Arms/Biceps: 32.5 cm
Eva Andressa Awards and Achievements
- 2005 NABBA Brasil, Lobo Bravo Cup Champion, Figure, 1st
- 2006 NABBA Brasil, Parana, Figure, 1st
- 2006 NABBA, Brasil, Figure, 1st
- 2008 IFBB Brasil, Bodyfitness, 1st
- 2009 IFBB, Overall Champion Brazilian, Bodyfitness
- 2009 IFBB Peru, South American Championship, Bodyfitness, 3rd
“Endure their pain, weakness and difficulties in life. Always remain focused on your goal and never give up on the way”
Eva Andressa Workout Routine
Within the first year of training, she understood that she possessed the genetics necessary to compete as an athlete. Clearly, fitness was not something she would take lightly.
“When I realized that my genetics was good and my body responded quickly, I thought, ‘Why not compete?'”
Eva had accomplished a great deal within a few more years towards her ambition. It took her a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve her dream body, and she was motivated by it.By the time she was 21, she had already participated in her first competition, the 2005 NABBA Lobo Bravo Cup in her homeland. After a few months of training, her husband coached her to become the Figure champion.Although she was just beginning, she still had a lot to learn.
More Success and Short Break
For the next several years, Eva continued to develop her physique on the strength she developed in 2005. She then decided to enter the 2006 NABBA Parana Championships in Brazil at the age of 22 to further her career.Her success in placing 1st was a repeat of her previous accomplishment and attached to her trophy cabinet. Despite these achievements, she had taken a short break from competition, due to the hard work that led her to become the Brazilian Figure champion.The actress spent a year off the stage in 2007, but she continued to train in the gym during this period. Although she had not reached her dream physique, she was determined to accomplish it.
Return to the stage and the IFBB
Having reached her 24th year, Eva decided that she had plenty of time to recover both physically and mentally. After a break, she decided to compete again and set new goals for winning bigger shows. The reason she entered the 2008 IFBB Body Fitness competition in Brazil comes from this occurrence.After continuing her perfect competition record, she took first place in her largest show to date. The young woman was craving even more.As part of the Bodyfitness category, Eva competed in another IFBB competition in 2009. Even though this is one of the harder categories to enter, she has not only placed 1st again but has won the overall contest too.Her 2009 season was capped off by a 3rd-place finish at the IFBB South American Championship.
Becoming a Fitness Model and Icon
She believed that even though she did not win her last competition in 2009, she had achieved her goal. After all, she had reached the physique of her dreams and won titles in various shows.Even though she enjoyed her time on stage, she could not continue competing because she wasn't earning much money. Fitness was something she loved, so she was unable to leave the business, but was compelled to find a way to support herself.
“I am very grateful to the sport, but it is difficult to live as an athlete in our country. I only started to earn some money when I became a fitness model”
Eva was 25 when she decided to pursue a career as a fitness model as part of her fitness goals. Her decision for becoming the face of a sports nutrition company was a good one because she gained more exposure.
Working as a TV Host
Her media attention soon reached a point where she was invited to appear on a celebrity television show in Brazil - Programa do Jo. Following the show, she became one of the most popular athletes in Brazil and an internet sensation.But that wasn't the end of it for her. Eva appeared in numerous magazines throughout the world during the next six years, becoming a globally-recognized figure. She has established herself as an icon of fitness with a following of over a million.She has worked diligently since 2014 to motivate others and give nutrition and exercise advice so they too can reach their own dreams.In the same year, she had set herself a new goal of securing a TV show of her own. Using this marketing strategy, she would be able to reach out to more people and share her passion for fitness.Her dream of having her own program became a reality in 2015 when Dica Fitness was introduced to her. As part of her show, she interviews athletes and discusses their experiences.
“Works, persists and never passes over anyone. It is through hard work that you find success”
Exercise is not a daily routine for Eva, and she trains what she feels is appropriate on a given day. In any case, she always performs at least four rounds of every exercise, exercising until failure without figuring repetitions.Training twice a day, every day, was part of her routine when she was competing. In this period, she trained for around 40 minutes per session and focused on aerobic exercises. Nonetheless, she only trains 3 times a week now that she has left her competitive career behind.The striking thing about Eva is that she no longer trains her chest, biceps, and triceps since she became a fitness model. According to her, these are the parts of her body that belong to her ideal weight. "I want to continue passing on to people the importance of leaving the sedentary lifestyle to practice physical activities and a healthy diet”Despite that, she does not follow any specific workout plan; however, when it is necessary for her body, she will perform the following workout. Every exercise must be performed in four repetitions.Her training schedule includes two sessions per day. She makes sure to focus extensively on aerobic exercises during those sessions. It takes her as long as 40 minutes to complete these exercises. Since then, she has reduced her training frequency to three times per week.
- Monday: Legs and Quads
- Tuesday: Back, abs and Calves
- Wednesday: Shoulders
- Thursday: Legs, Focus on glutes and hams
- Friday: Abs and Calves
- Saturday: Cardio
- Sunday: Abs, cardio, and calves
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Leg press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Leg curls
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Lying squats Machine
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Back Squats
Eva's favorite part of her body is her abs. She never stops trying to strengthen her abs, even though she achieved her goals, her dedication is to make her abs stronger. We all know that abs are one of the most attractive parts of the body, and it will go a long way to presenting you as attractive. There is no fixed way to perform her abs exercise, but you can find alternative ways to do it.Eva Andressa training program for the Brazilian butt
- Raise and tighten the knees to the stomach. In this case, you form a dog pose. Then perform 30 repetitions (15 on each foot).
- Lunges in a jump, raising your knees. Do 20 times with each leg.
- Squat, “striking” with your foot. Do 20 times with each leg.
- Squat in the “sumo” position, lifting your knees. 20 times with each leg.
- Stand in the “plank” pose and lift the legs alternately. 20 times each.
- Rest on your hands and squat on the “socks”. Only 30 repetitions.
- Burpy – 20 repetitions.
- Stretch one leg forward and squat on the second. with 17 repetitions.
Sharing training principles on social networks is something this woman freely does.In the beginning, the fit girl offers to warm up. Later, she recommends beginning with the basic exercises. She warms up for 7 minutes before starting any exercise. On the treadmill, she usually walks at a fast pace.She then walks on the simulator, such as the Concept2 Model D indoor rowing machine with PM5, for 7-minutes after she finishes the warmup. There are two possible options for a leg and buttocks workout using Eva Andressa.Training the buttocks for beginners:
- Back attacks: 15-20 reps per leg
- Romanian thrust: 12 reps, for 4 seconds slowly lower the bar, stretch the glutes.
- Bicep hip in the simulator: 15 reps for 4 seconds slowly extend the legs, stretch the hamstrings.
- Sumo squats: 20 reps.
To achieve the Brazilian buttocks, you must do the following:Exercises in a row should be performed four times. Rest should be taken between exercises for 60 seconds. You should rest for four minutes after you have completed all the exercises. If you are able, repeat the process two more times. With fitness trackers that also monitor blood pressure, you can keep your endurance under control.
There is a second set of exercises designed specifically for athletes. Sets of five repetitions should be performed at intervals of one minute between sets, with four pauses of 40 seconds between sets.
- The most important thing in this exercise is to not rush. As you stand in the dog's pose, pull your knees upward 30 times.
- Step forward a couple of paces by jumping (12 times for each side), then perform a series of classic forward lunges.
- Squat by striking your foot on the ground.
- The knee lifts are a great way to run the sumo.
- The static exercise of lifting straight legs should be complicated by standing in the "bar."
- Hold your fingers and squat on them.
- Burpees are to be performed twenty times.
- Repeat the pistol motion 13 times for each leg.
Massage movements for perfect buttocksWhat you need to do if you want decent results:In order to pump your buttocks from the inside, you cannot do only exercises. She is also a professional and intense masseuse from Brazil who practices the art of massage. Because of this, it also takes into consideration the heating of the skin and the massage sticks.It provides both a relief surface and a layer of embryonic tissue to the hand massagers. But you will need cream infused with essential oils, juice of ginger, and citrus fruits for skin segments like this. Moreover, the final stage of the massage should consist of soothing movements expressed on the massaged area. As a result, it means the outer side of the thigh, buttocks, and loins.It takes a massage therapist two to three months to work with you (3 sessions per week). Therefore, you can independently give yourself a massage while bathing or showering. Additionally, you can use scrubs or hard washcloths to give yourself the massage.Activate the musclesA favorite television show features a number of instructors dedicated to shedding excess weight and gaining a beautiful body. In addition, experts agree that a single workout every three days for 10-12 minutes is sufficient. It is also possible to avoid suffering through painful diets.What are the best ways to pump up the Brazilian ass within a month or two?In order to achieve the best results, make sure to use the right muscles. Furthermore, you should feel heat and tension in them during classes (they should function).Lunges (possible with weighting in the form of half-liter plastic bottles with sand, water, and grits).
As you can see, the exercise looks like this. To do this, you must become straight. After that, you must step forward with your right foot as far as you can. In the following step, lower your left knee, relying solely on your thigh muscles. You should now be able to lift yourself. You should do this ten to twenty times.NOTE! Usually, weighting is not necessary when the approach of the usual exercises is not problematic. This is because in these cases, the usual exercises have no load. Mild muscle pain the following day or two is the main sign that you have done the right exercise.
Raising the pelvis lying.It is one of the easiest but effective exercises to perform. So how do you go about it?Get on your back and lie down. Bend your legs as much as possible at the knees. Make sure your heels are tucked into your pelvis. In some cases, the pelvis is fixed for a few seconds after throwing up. The pelvis is then lowered down so that it does not touch the floor. Then it is thrown up in the air again.
- When doing the exercise for the first time, alternate two approaches ten times and gradually build up to one hundred. It is sometimes possible to place something on the stomach while raising the pelvis, like a bottle or a kettlebell. If you do this, you can increase its effectiveness.
- Don't forget to hold the inventory with your hands as well. There are 4.6 million Instagram subscribers who receive new motivational photos every day.
- Moreover, in the pictures, she always appears to have a perfect beach body. Through YouTube, Andressa allows her fans to see her experiences. In her social media accounts, Eva Andressa constantly posts about her journey to getting the perfect beach body.
Motion legs, lying on the side.Start by slightly bending the bottom leg and the top leg. The divergence is not parallel to the floor, but rather somewhat obliquely (slowly but strongly). If it is easy, straighten the upper leg as far as it will go.
A review of rowing machines
Standing straight with the hands-down is the best position. Ensure that you hold the bottles in your hand. Next, drop your hands on the floor, shoulder-width apart, while holding the bottles. During this step, pull your left leg back. Maintain a straight posture throughout. When you are finished, return to your starting position.Exercise on the elbows.Place the elbows palms, and knees leaning forwards. Then lift the right leg off of the floor. Slowly lead the leg back and lift the thigh and heel higher. Following that, you should return the leg to its original position (on the knee) or press against your chest. Do the same with the other leg.That's very important! Despite their larger size, puffy girls are more likely to attain a toned figure than slim women. Since building muscle is more difficult than sculpting them from fat deposits. Moreover, this is an excellent source of energy.Express training program:
- It is important to exercise regularly to maintain gluteus tone (gluteus muscles lose tone quickly).
- During beach season and when shooting, sweets and fast carbohydrates are excluded from the diet. During this time we see a phenomenon known as "drying."
- A full night's rest is needed after exercising (muscles need time to recover).
We do everything else according to a specific program.The most effective load is squats, kicks, and legs. Make sure that your knees are kneaded before exercising. This can be accomplished by rotating your knees clockwise and counterclockwise several times. If necessary, you can also rub your knees with your hands. Following this, knead your back (in a circular motion, bending).In some cases, coaches recommend that the health and capabilities of the body be objectively examined.
- For the dynamics to be apparent, you need at least two to three weeks. To be effective, you need training three days each week. On the other day, you should do strength training exercises.
- Other days, we exercise with cardiovascular activity, burn fat, and remove unwanted amino acid decomposition products from the muscles.
- Prepare yourself for intensive training by warming up for at least 10 minutes before beginning.
NOTE! Always warm-up prior to working out. If you do this, the muscles are prevented from getting injured. Following your workout, you may hitch (after dancing), walk down the stairs, or descent slowly.Appreciate every minuteBefore pumping your Brazilian ass at home, there is one thing you must understand. Only a systematic approach will bring results quickly. Have you been sitting behind a computer or working on a report for too long?Therefore, now is the time to get up. As you pull the straightened leg back, place your hands on the back of the chair and make a series of 5-10 moves. In addition to the swim fashion show SS 2019 or Miami swim week 2019, would you also like to become famous? If so, work hard!
- To get to the other side of the room when you are watching television, you can sit on the floor and move your buttocks. And remember how young children fidget when they are watching television.
- Furthermore, squeezing and loosening the buttocks (50, 100, 200 times) is valid as an alternative. Afterward, compress them (fixed) for a few seconds, and then relax.
NOTE! It is not possible to stop eating the usual foods. It is only possible to cut out carbonated beverages from the diet. Consequently, mineral water without gas, juice, and water should be substituted. These are your full meals or snacks.The sequence of events needs to be changed. Eating carbohydrates before lunch would be beneficial. Eating protein foods (meat, poultry, fish) for dinner would be beneficial. Before you go to bed, drink some kefir or eat some cottage cheese.
There is a lot about the workout routine that Eva Andressa follows on a daily basis. We will discuss her workout tips in the next section to see how she stays on top of her workout routine.
Eva Andressa Workout Tips and Tricks
A workout that focuses only on the buttocks is not sufficient for being in shape. Muscles throughout the body should be loaded similarly. The fitness model warns even slender girls need to keep the press's attention and review their diets. The recommended amount of carbohydrates per day should not exceed 120 grams.It's up to each individual to decide what the product should be, whether it's chocolate or apple. Carbohydrates and a lot of protein are the most important nutrients the body receives.Viera recommends doing more than cardiovascular fitness and twists when it comes to training. She says it is equally important to pay attention to the basics of power. When squatting or pulling the shell in front of you, you need to know how to do it correctly. This is because you are simultaneously training your press, strength, and endurance. Aside from getting relief, you'll get a nice six-pack as well.Increasing the number of repetitions of techniques with a weight up to 20 times will help improve endurance. Moreover, you can do at least 30 repetitions to achieve supernormal strength.
- A beginner should only learn one set at a time;
- Three professional tasks must be completed.
- Exercises on the press should be done after the main workout.
It is considered one of the most difficult feats in the world of fitness to successfully complete the "six dice.". However, you need not worry about gaining weight physically. The weight you might gain is determined by your constitution. People often believe that being "skinny fat" isn't a bad thing as far as clothing goes.
In any case, imperfections in your figure will be obvious when you are on the beach:Eva Andressa, meanwhile, is ready to demonstrate a gorgeous flat belly at any given moment, even in the offseason. Additionally, she has a toned body that shows off not just her flat stomach, but also her entire body.Now that we know what the secret is, what is it?The secret of a woman is shared on a Facebook page. There is no way around the need to be faithful if you want to reach your goal.
- What makes the "six dice" so important is not training but the proper nutrition and diet plans
You pump the press every day about five hundred times, for example. Nevertheless, you consume a significant amount of fatty foods. Therefore, you will experience a feeling of concrete in your stomach. Because the fat layer will cover the cubes, however, you will not see them.Therefore, a moderate training regimen is better for the muscles of the abdominals. It is also important to consume moderate quantities of carbohydrates. Furthermore, you can decide what you eat on your own.What matters is not how many chocolates you have - or how many apples you have. As long as carbohydrates are consumed, the body does not care how they are consumed.Additionally, a lot of people want to know what Eva Andressa's diet is like. Unfortunately, she does not follow a specific diet. Also, she occasionally treats herself to something sweet. However, she never forgets about having the recommended daily amount of carbohydrates. Furthermore, she does not eat more than what her body requires.
- Throughout the body, training should be uniform
Exercise several times a day followed by pumping the press is your thing. If the aim is to achieve a beautiful abdomen as well as body, this is not the best method. Do strength exercises regularly, and not exclusively with your abdominal region.Also, you use your abdominal muscles actively when doing traction or squatting. As a result, you do not just get embossed forms. Additionally, you get perfectly formed "six-dice".
- Don't forget to breathe properly
There is a misconception among many people that abdominal exercises are anaerobic exercises. Some people hold their breath whilst getting into position. It's associated with the fact that there is an absence of oxygen in this case.Because of this, the muscles do not receive full nourishment from the blood. You cannot achieve your objective even if you exert yourself to the maximum. Therefore, take a deep breath and relax.
- It is more important to have quality exercises than quantity
There are people practicing in the gym who frantically perform hundreds of exercises every day. If that is the case, it is honest to tell them that they are doing things wrong. It is imperative that all exercises are done correctly. The importance of them lies in their quality rather than their quantity.With proper breathing, complete fifty repetitions slowly. Getting a hundred and fifty fast and chaotic movements will do more harm to your muscles than doing that.
- Think about your six dice
Even though this advice is a bit strange, Eva is convinced that it will yield a massive profit. There is one interesting fact that was proven decades ago. The brain and muscles are tightly linked (and thus thoughts can be influenced by them). When Eve is pumping the press, she is thinking about the abdominal muscles. In fact, she directs all her mental activity towards the abdominals.Additionally, it makes no difference whether it works or not.
There is no doubt that Andressa's belly is perfect. Rather than wasting time contemplating whether it's worth it, don't hesitate to follow this advice.Fitness models and trainers from Latin America offer their own unique exercise routines. A trainer devised this form of workout once for her. A program of this kind enabled her body to take on mouth-watering forms. Previously, she appeared to be a normal slim model without a difference.Check this out:She weighs 72 kilograms and has a waist circumference of almost 70 cm. Despite her size, she looks attractive and knows one thing for sure. Everything about her is useful. Apparently, everyone wants to be as attractive as she is.
Training principles developed by Eva Andressa:
- Maintain a steady pace between exercises (45–60 seconds between each exercise). Perform only five repetitions. The break between exercises should not exceed 1.5 minutes.
- The leg needs to be pushed 15 times and pressed to the knee each time. Dog pose is the starting position.
- In order for a lunge to be successful, you must jump 20 times on each leg.
- Do not lift your hands off the floor while squatting! Repeat this 20-30 times.
- Keep the plank in mind at all times. Nevertheless, you will need to lift only your legs (20 times) in turn after taking off from the floor.
- Do 20 squats while standing on your toes. As well as the same pose but as a sumo wrestler. For this one, you have to enjoy the feeling of every muscle. Keep going, but don't slow down.
- The fitness trainer promises that the perfect buttocks look great when performed with a six-dice press. For this to happen, you must limit your intake of treats. Be careful not to completely eliminate them from your diet. Gluteal muscles can be most easily strengthened through exercise.
The breasts are fluffy, the waist is slim, and the hair is lovely. And those are just a few of the beautiful features of a female body. However, 87% of men are always watching their buttocks no matter what they say to girls. It is the easiest zone to get to perfection compared to others.
Eva Andressa Diet Plan
In order to maintain a lean physique, Eva followed a strict diet when competing. Yet she still monitors her diet carefully, and she aims to maintain a body fat percentage of about 12%.During the Christmas season, she indulges in cheat days twice a year - both times during December. In her diet, she maintains a balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables. Her body responds best to proteins and vegetables in the evening, which is why she consumes carbs during the day until 6 p.m. She believes she needs to consume carbohydrates throughout the day to avoid carb overeating.Fitness models follow an extremely strict diet before and during competitions to maintain their physiques. Even though she stopped competing in athletic events, she still keeps to a diet.The fitness goal of Eva Andressa is to keep her body fat level around 12 percent. During the Christmas season, Eva participates in a cheat period only two times a year.Do you know what Eva Andressa eats?
- The model consumes protein, fresh fruit, and vegetables on a consistent basis
- Till 18:00 she consumes carbs, then she switches to protein and vegetables
- She regularly consumes supplements – her favorite is glutamine and whey protein
- She believes in a diet plan that is based on relieving the best out of your body
Furthermore, the woman offers nutrition advice, as well as for instructions on how to dry and draw the ideal press. Eve also recommends girls consume only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day in addition to the nutrition trends in 2019. For men, she recommends 100 grams per day.It is naturally impossible to maintain such a regime on an ongoing basis. For the drying period, however, you should also add more protein, vegetables, and vegetable fats to your diet.
- Meal 1 - Omelet (2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites) made with olive oil, 2 slices of bread with green tea
- Meal 2 – 120 grams of chicken breast grilled, 2 tablespoons whole wheat pasta, vegetables
- Food 3 – 1 liquefied whey protein, 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- Food 4 – Tuna in water, cottage cheese, 3 graham toast
- Food 5 – 120 grams of chicken breast grilled with vegetables
- Food 6 – Omelet (2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites)
- Food 7 – 1 whey protein shake with Glutamine
Those were all the details about the diet plan Eva Andressa follows to nourish her body and perform well during her workouts. We will discuss with her the supplements she takes to have a positive impact on her physique in the next segment. Be sure to tune in to read more.
Eva Andressa Nutrition and Supplements
A whey protein product is advertised by Eva Andressa.A protein's composition isn't the same for everyone. This means that some proteins are better than others. An instance of this is protein serum, which contains some amino acids that are not found in other proteins. These amino acids are also swiftly absorbed by our bodies. The body gains muscle mass, burns fat, and gains power by consuming proteins.There are powerful biological effects associated with whey proteins. Their effects include the alleviation of depressive states, as well as the reduction of blood sugar levels. The effects of their compounds also include normalizing arterial pressure. Whey protein is the most commonly encountered biological supplement on the market today, according to reviews.An assessment of the quality of a protein supplement can sometimes be challenging. Chemical reactions are involved in the formation of serum protein. Protein digests differently depending on how quickly it's absorbed, and on the body's tolerance to the protein.
For this reason, before deciding which protein to choose, you should look up the ratings for different brands. During the process of formulating ratings, many variables are considered. When using this product, the muscles are affected:
- Due to the proteins and amino acids contained in it, muscle buildup increases.
- Protein provides insulin release, which increases metabolism.
- Leucine promotes the synthesis of protein at the genetic, molecular level.
- Whey protein is faster absorbed by the body when compared with other types of proteins.
If you drink Whey Protein before or immediately after exercising, you will get the maximum benefit from it. Take into account that taking protein supplements won't give you a noticeable effect if you consume a lot of protein-rich foods.It depends on many factors, including the individual characteristics of the body, which protein is used. A protein diet can help to lose weight as well because it activates metabolism.
- Whey Protein