David Goggins! A name that needs no introduction in the athletic world. His incredible story of becoming a worldwide athletic icon is inspirational for all those who want to get motivated in this skill. His electrifying talent makes him among the world’s best ultra-endurance athletes.You can reach that insight level following his ideals and remarkable dedication regarding David Goggins Diet and workout routine. David’s Statements are far more inspirational when it comes to building your strength. “Mental and Physical discipline builds true strength”! If you are planning to build a muscular physique, you should be very particular about choosing your diet and workout plans. Sufficient intake of all essential nutrients and a regular routine of workout sessions is the only factor that can get you there.
Who is David Goggins?
David Goggins is an American author, motivational speaker, and former US Navy SEAL. His Birthplace is Buffalo, New York, United States.With his continuous effort to beat his growing weight he successfully lost 106 pounds in just three months. He believes that treating your mind is equally important as training your body.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Author, Motivational Speaker, US Navy SEAL
- Date-Of-Birth: 17 February 1975
David discusses his meal plan and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platforms.If you want to follow his diet plan you have to groom your appetite since David sustains his body with an adequate amount of calories each day to maintain his massive body.Let’s have a look at David Goggins Body Stats and Achievements.
David Goggins Body Stats
David Goggins Height & Weight
- Height – 6’2″ (188 cm)
- Weight – 190 lbs (86 kg)
In order to have a well-groomed muscular physique body, you need to concentrate on your diet and workout plan. David maintains his diet and workout plan very strictly. He started going to the gym and gaining muscle and weight from an early age. David is a motivational hunk in the athletic world. His quotes inspire youth and mass at large. Some of his motivational quotes are mentioned below.
David Goggins Quotes
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m done.”
- “From the time you take your first breath, you become eligible to die. You also become eligible to find your greatness and become the one warrior”
- “Greatness pulls mediocrity into the mud. Get out there and get after it.”
- “The worst thing that can happen to a man is to become civilized”
- “Mental toughness is a lifestyle.”
- “If you choose to do something, attack it.”
- “Never let people who choose the path of least resistance steer you away from your chosen path of most resistance.”
- “The only thing more contagious than a good attitude is a bad one.”
David Goggins Diet
When it comes to planning your diet, always keep in mind the necessary nutrients your body needs and what type of diet should you plan for yourself. A healthy and fit body requires an adequate amount of all nutritional factors including calories and fat contents. All food values should be taken into consideration when it comes to your workout meals.Healthy eating and sufficient sleeping is the key to an effective workout routine.
The David Goggins Diet Plan
- Oatmeal with protein - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein
- Chicken breast
- Protein - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein
- Fish or chicken
David is flexible with his meal plans according to his mobile workout routine because if he plans to run 100 miles in a week then he needs to increase his carbohydrate intake. And when he is lifting weights he will drop the number of carbs. As you can see the diet has high protein and fats with minimal carbs. Because fat is an essential nutritional factor. From the above Meal Plan, you can get to know what David eats within a single day to maintain his massive muscles and Maintain his weight, as you can see David eats almost 5 meals each day. It also helps him in weight loss. You should understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutrition & diet also plays a vital role in this developing process of your body.
David Goggins Workout Routine
Before starting the workout or stretching routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. Another important rule is to warm up before exercising followed by cooling down by stretching your muscles out after the workout schedule because It helps you to do an injury-free workout or exercise.
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Bench press
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Dumbbell press
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Dumbbell flyes
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Cable cross
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Chest press
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Push-ups
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Military press
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Arnold dumbbell press
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Lateral raise
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Front raises
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Shrugs
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Rear delt flyes
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Lat pulldown
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Close grip lat pulldowns
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Cable rows
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — One-Arm Dumbbell Row
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Back lat pushdowns
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Deadlift
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Bicep curls
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Isolation curls
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Barbell curls
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Preacher curls
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Tricep pushdown
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Skull crusher
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Tricep extension
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Tricep kickbacks
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Squats
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Leg press
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Leg extension
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Leg curls
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Stiff-leg deadlift
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Walking lunges
- 4-5 sets & 8-15 reps — Calf raises
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like him. David Goggins workout routine and his diet inspire and motivate us.