Dana Linn Bailey struggled a lot with her own body image for quite some time and it is probably the best thing that happened to her because it gave her the kind of confidence to be who she is now. It kicked off her journey with a partnership with her husband. She started her own gym called The Warehouse Gym, and a line of apparel called Flag Nor Fail. She even went further to continue her own physique and her mental strength which led her to be the first IFBB Physique pro and the first-ever female to win Ms. Physique Olympia. She takes a lot of joy in training and inspiring people and helps them find their own hidden voices to make them feel their best.Born in the United States on May 30th, 1980 Dana Linn Bailey's parents wanted her to be a part of the regular physical and sporting activity when she was just a child. This kind of activity and its involvement began when she was just 5 years old and was to join a swimming team. She also did participate in soccer, basketball, and field hockey just to name a few of the main sports. All these sports helped her form the foundation on which she has formed her physique and current job.
This innate love for physical fitness continued to be with her for some more years and sometimes in a pretty relentless fashion too. There were times when she has to balance between practice and training sessions from one kind of sport to another while also accomplishing her other academical tasks. She became pretty professional when it came to soccer by the time she joined the University of West Chester and was even recruited to play in the team as a starting defender.
Dana Linn Bailey has definitely risen to fame for some years and has made herself a path in the fitness industry too while capturing some of the greatest fitness titles. Whether you want to learn how to be as professional as Dana Linn Bailey or just take some inspiration for your general life, there is something that we can all learn from Dana Linn Bailey.Here's all about Dana Linn Bailey's diet and workout routine which will definitely inspire you to be your best self. Just like Dana Linn Bailey says, "Take control of your body and your mind because it feels good to feel good about yourself."
Dana Linn Bailey Statistics
- Age: 29
- Height: 5’5″ (165 cm)
- Weight: 132-134 lbs, 125-127 lbs contest
- Year of birth: 1980
- Occupation: The owner (with husband, Rob) of Flagnorfail.com, ProfessionIFBB professional athlete, Sponsored Athlete, Gym owner, Clothing line entrepreneur.
- Contest History:IFBB Desert Muscle Classic 2012: 4thIFBB NY Pro 2012
Dana Linn Bailey Achievement and Accomplishments
- 2011 Jr. USA’s – 1st place and overall (First women’s physique pro in IFBB history)
- 2012 Desert Muscle classic – 4th place
- 2012 NY pro – 16th
- 2013 Tampa pro – 2nd place
- 2013 Dallas Europa – 1st place
- 2013 Olympia – 1st place
- 2014 Olympia – 2nd place
Dana Linn Bailey Workout Routine
When you talk of female weight lifting, Dana Linn Bailey has certainly carved herself a name. When she was young, she has always had an interest in physical activities and sports. She played a lot of sports from she was in high school until she was in university. She even led her team to the NCAA playoffs.Her husband, Rob Bailey, is also a pretty famous powerlifter and it was she who inspired her to try out lifting. At first, Dana Linn Bailey just accompanied her husband to the gym and see his workout routines. He further suggested that she must try out some of his exercises and eventually, she grew to love the sessions at the gym and started practicing intensively and diligently. She started gaining a lot of media coverage and publicity along with her journey.
Right after she practiced in 2013, she also won Ms. Olympia which is a female bodybuilding competition that made her really popular and gave her a lot of publicity. Thus, she began to market her methods and grew a career out of it with a lot of aesthetics and power.
Her style of exercise is pretty different because she does not like to repeat her exercises and always goes for something different. She also likes to change her reps. In her words, "Every week is a little different than the last. I try to change the order in which parts are hit. For example, if I started with an incline bench this week, I would start with a decline or maybe flat the next. I change the equipment I use for exercise. I incorporate drop sets, and supersets, or pyramid sets, ascending or descending, the rep range, and so on. It is forever changing."
She also shares a lot of her workouts on her social media accounts especially her youtube where she posts a lot of her videos for her fans and aspirants who would like to join her in her journey. In her words, "I would like to thank my amazingly talented husband, Rob, for his videos. Our videos are pretty much how people started learning about us. We don't just do cookie-cutter workout videos. We like to show ourselves and our personalities along with working out. They're lifestyle videos."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqGDmzA2sj/But she never forgets to have fun while she is working out and that is what she suggests to her fans too. She says, "I'm just a big weirdo and I don't like to take myself too seriously. I like to have fun, and I guess people enjoy watching me goof off and lift heavy shit! Thank you everyone for watching. There's plenty more to come!"Bodybuilders like her usually have a second job but they have to have a work-life balance along with spending long hours in the gym. However, Dana Linn Bailey works with a lot of dedication and follows a set schedule. That definitely needs a lot of dedication and motivation. In her words, the secret to her energy is, "I live on coffee! I wish I could have an IV coffee drip so it would just keep me going. I'm basically busy 18 hours out of 24, but those 6 hours I am sleeping. I live by a set schedule day-by-day. It's tedious and repetitive, but it keeps me in check so I have enough time for work, cooking, and the gym."For her planning is the best. She does it even when she is on a trip or in any other part of her life. In her words, "I also travel almost every weekend, so planning is a must! Preparing and packing enough food is usually what I struggle with the most. Stay organized and stay prepared—no excuses!"Her life story is in fact an explanation of how she grew up to be so active. This is something that she has been doing since she was a child. Here's how she explains it,
I have always been very active and competing my entire life, starting at age 5 being the youngest member of the swim team. I was a 5-sport athlete that thrived on competition and sports! After high school, I was recruited to play soccer for West Chester University as a starting defender helping my team to playoffs and NCAA’s. After my four years of collegiate soccer came to an end, I was left with all this extra time on my hands that I was never used to….No more practices, no more games, no more coach telling me to run. My boyfriend, Rob (now husband), got me to join his gym. I had a general background in weight lifting through sports, but I basically just followed exactly what Rob did and lifted just like the “guys.” After just a few months, I started seeing some impressive gains in strength and muscle tone. It wasn’t long until those gains got me hooked (addicted) to the gym. I have that crazy competitive side of me that just thrives on pushing myself to see how far I can go or how much weight I can push or how I can sculpt my body. The gym is my addiction!! After just under a year of training, I entered my first figure contest back in May of 2006. The preparation and training for a competition was that extra drive that made my weight lifting into a lifestyle.
Her daily schedule is pretty hectic too because she begins her day pretty early. Her daily routine begins at 6 am every day and then it is a roller coaster of work that constantly repeats every single day. She explains it by saying,
On a typical weekly day: I wake up around 6 am to get ready for work and eat. I leave the house by 6:45am to get to work. I work from 7:30-3:15 pm. I get home around 4:00 to eat and play with my pups! Go to the gym to lift from about 5:30 or 6:00 till about 7:30. Then come home make dinner and lunch for the next day….Eat….Shower.....and then try to get in bed by 10 – 10:30, but I usually get sucked into watching TV or updating my sites and end up getting to bed later. Then wake up the very next day and do it allllllll over again!!!
The only thing that is not repetitive for her is her workout schedule and probably that is exactly why she loves to stick to it. She changes her workout routine every single day and does not like to skip the gym even once. It is probably more of an addiction which she calls her habit but she also takes sufficient rest to be on track the next day! In her words,
I use an 8-day cycle most weeks. I hit usually one body part a day. For the most part, I do heavy weight with lower reps for my upper body. My rep range is anywhere between 6-15 with 4 sets of each exercise. For lower body, since I already have a lot of mass in my legs from soccer, I work out a little lighter with a higher rep range of 10-15 or 15-20. I do not do much cardio, mainly because I hate it and it is boring or do not have enough time in the day to do both. I will start adding cardio, usually the stair climber, if I’m getting ready for competition, other than that it is last on my list! I don’t really like taking days off from the gym, I guess you can call it an addiction, but I try to arrange my workouts so body parts get enough rest before being worked again. Rest is necessary for growth!
Here's what she does on her work out days:
Dana Linn Bailey Chest Workout
Dana Linn Bailey has the kind of chest workout that will not just build up the chest muscle but also increase a lot of strength. She mainly focuses on the bench press and similar exercises when she is beginning the workout so that she can have enough energy. All of her exercises do not have too many reps because sometimes she just repeats the exercises until she is dead tired.
- 1st exercise: 5 RM bench press
- 2nd exercise: Bench 4 x 5 at 90% 5 RM
- 3rd exercise: Fly roll out to push out
- 4th exercise: Incline dumbbell press 5 x 12/10/8/6
- 5th exercise: Incline cable fly x 4-5 sets
- 6th exercise: Cable cross fly into dumbbell floor press x 4-5 sets
Dana Linn Bailey Shoulder Workout
She follows a pretty unique shoulder workout routine in which she likes to involve cables for the first few exercises. She suggests some substitution for workouts too which one can do. For example, if one can not do the seated cable overhead press, she suggests doing it lying down. The last exercise she does is a finisher workout that will pump up the shoulder. The front raise into clean and press is a single rep of the exercise.
- 1st exercise: Seated cable front raise 4 x 8-12
- 2nd exercise: Seated cable face pull 4 x 8-12
- 3rd exercise: Seated cable overhead press 4 x 8-12
- 4th exercise: Standing dumbbell lateral raise 4 x 8-12
- 5th exercise: Seated dumbbell overhead press 4 x 8-12
- 6th exercise: Incline dumbbell rear fly 4 x 8-12
- 7th exercise: Alternating front raise into clean and press 4 x 10
Dana Linn Bailey Back Workout
Every single part that Dana Linn Bailey does is done differently. She likes to start her back workouts with some heavy training that includes some compound movements. Sometimes, she also would work with supersets and likes to make her back workout routine pretty impactful and intense.
- 1st exercise: Bent over cable lat pull down 4 x 8-12
- 2nd exercise: Close grip seated cable row 4 x 8-12
- 3rd exercise: Wagon wheel barbell deadlift 4 x 8-12
- 4th exercise: Wide grip seated lat pulldown 4 x 8-12
- 5th exercise: Behind the head, lat pull down 4 x 8-12
- 6th exercise: Barbell row 4 x 8-12
- 7th exercise: Reverse push-up on rack 4 x 8-12
- 8th exercise: Machine rear delt fly 4 x 8-12
Dana Linn Bailey Leg Workout
On her leg days, Dana Linn Bailey also likes to do some heavy compound exercises which include squats, leg press, etc. However, she uses different techniques to do basic exercises. It is a great way to train your body to stay in shape and it also helps build additional strength in the back, hip, and also the abdomens.
- Warm-up: Seated leg curl 2 x 10 (slow and hold)
- 1st exercise: Pause squat 5 x 6-8
- 2nd exercise: Long pause squat 5 x 3 (2-second hold)
- 3rd exercise: Lying leg curl 4 x 10 drop 10, drop 10
- 4th exercise: Barbell stiff leg deadlift 5 x 15, 12, 10, 8, 6
- 5th exercise: Elevated dumbbell sumo squat 4 x 15
- 6th exercise: Single leg extension 4 x 10-12 superset with single-leg Bulgarian Squat 4 x 10-12 (hold one Dumbbell)
Dana Linn Bailey Arm Workout
Although training her arms is not really Dana Linn Bailey's favorite thing to do, when she does it, she makes sure that it is worth it. It includes a lot of giant sets that are doing four exercises in a row. The first giant set focuses on her biceps and then on her triceps. It is a great way to take up two body parts in a single workout.
- 1st exercise: Straight bar curl 4 x 10-12
- 2nd exercise: Dumbbell hammer curl 4 x 10-12
- 3rd exercise: Reverse grip cable curl 4 x 10-12
- 4th exercise: Reverse grip pulldown 4 x 10-12
- 5th exercise: EZ bar skull crusher 4 x 10-12
- 6th exercise: EZ bar close grip press 4 x 10-12
- 7th exercise: Overhead rope cable extension 4 x 10-12
- 8th exercise: Rope extension 4 x 10-12
You can easily infer that Dana Linn Bailey loves to switch things up. This keeps her feeding fresh and evades the boredom too and you won't feel burned out when you are training. She suggests switching things up because otherwise, you will get pretty tired quickly!
Total Body Circuit
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFQas6BgUAJ/Dana Linn Bailey needs to follow a great circuit training routine which she happily shares with her fans too. She demonstrates her version of a total body circuit which includes everything from power cleans to pull-ups and some amazing box jumps. This workout session is definitely best for burning some great fat and build some awesome muscles. It will definitely get you ripped from head to toe.This circuit workout consists of 6 to 8 exercises which are performed 30 times before she moves on to the next set. She also loves to track her time and guess her progress every single day.
Abs and Obliques Workout
If you feel you want to give the irons a rest and focus on your abs, this abs workout would give you a six-pack in no time. She follows the following abs exercises and strength enhancing workout for her abs.
WORKS: Calves, Glutes, Quads
For the box jump series, take a stable box or stand (like a step with 3–4 risers) of about 20 inches.
- Stand covering the box, nearly a foot away.
- Utilizing your arms to drive you, hop on the box, arriving in the middle of the floor with flat feet.
- Stand up exactly on the box, hips facing front; the movement is not finished till hips are completely stretched.
- Jump back off the box, arriving with feet flat.
Toes to Bar
WORKS: Forearms, Lats, Abs
This move requires some severe core strength and power. Move your feet to the bar; or as an option, move your knees to your elbows.
- Begin in a hanging place with hands shoulder-width apart, grasping the pull-up bar; hold lats and shoulders involved completely during the move.
- Sway legs straight, with authority, joining at the hip until they reach the bar.
- Restrain the action on the way down, gripping shoulders tight and core contracted.
WORKS: Shoulders, Pecs, Triceps, Abs
Take a stable floor of about 16 inches. The more your feet are raised, the more bodyweight is shifted with each rep.
- Begin at the top of a pushup, toes on the box, with your legs straight.
- Ground yourself until your chest reaches the floor, with your back upright. This is the basis of the move.
- Drive-up till your arms are locked in the start state.
Tip: Sustain a plank position during the move. this holds your abs tight and your back straight.
WORKS: Rear Delts, Lats, Biceps
For an added challenging exercise, hold your wrists turned out so rings stand forward; to change, turn wrists 90 degrees in.
- Begin in hovering position, feet off the floor.
- Pull until chin is level with the base of the rings.
- Lower with power; falling out of ring pull-up too soon can sprain shoulders.
Tip: Keep lats and shoulders active at the bottom of the pull-up.
WORKS: Shoulders, Triceps, Anterior Delts, Pecs Do bar dips by utilizing the attachment located on a weightlifting rack. Be careful of your shoulders’ range of movement; being too deep can create an injury.
- Begin at the top of your dips, arms completely stretched; feet should be off the ground—bend at the knees if needed.
- Dip until forearms and upper arms are 90 degrees at the elbow; drive up to the full length.
Clean and Jerk
WORKS: Shoulders, Forearms, Hips, Glutes, Hamstrings, Calves Practicing this move is important. Don’t burden the weight before you’ve understood it pretty well. Bailey usually uses a 95 pounds weight while she performs these exercises.
- With feet, a bit closer than shoulder-width, use “hook grip” on the bar, your hips somewhat lower than a deadlift position. Stimulate hamstrings, drawing the bar to mid-thigh at a medium speed.
- When the bar is at mid-thigh, “blast” your hips to drive the bar suddenly up your chest. At the equivalent time, duck under the bar and take it on your shoulders at a point squat. Then hold the bar up, completely exposing your hips.
- Dip and strike the bar above your head, receiving the bar at either a quarter squat or split jerk stance. While the bar is overhead, hold it up to create the movement. Deplete the bar or restrain it down shoulders, to the waist, and finally to the floor.
That was all about Dana Linn Bailey's workout routine. Now moving onto her diet plan that helps her sustain this difficult routine and stay in her best possible shape.
Dana Linn Bailey Diet Plan
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCmTVQugpGX/Dana Linn Bailey's diet is pretty much centered around how to improve energy and muscle growth, this diet is perfect for men and women who wish to gain some muscle in a short period of time. She is usually based around simple and quick meals which are pretty simple to make and are quite creative and innovative too. It can be made out of basic ingredients so you don't have to go all fancy.Many of her food choices also revolve around adding other nutritional supplements to the meals. Some of her extra nutritional supplements that are added do not really contain any kinds of blends, but some of them so have various flavors because a part of her diet choices also include desserts which could be blended with the meals for them to taste a bit normal and maybe trigger muscle growth too.Her diet goals can actually vary around her workout routine and depend highly on her goals. For example, if she is preparing for a bodybuilding show, she will make sure to track her macros that will help her drop some body fat. This will provide her some shredded look while also retaining a great amount of muscle.Dana Linn Bailey believes that some foods work for you while others don't. So you have to really make your choice. When she started working out, all she ate was brown rice because she thought it is much more healthy. As she gained experience and knowledge about nutrition, she switched to plain white rice. Dana Linn Bailey now knows that there isn't too much of a difference and white rice tastes better.The Dana Linn Bailey is also beneficial for people who want to lose weight through some gym activities. However, it is a misconception that protein cant is used by people who do not go to the gym whereas it can. It is a diet that is particularly useful because supplements can help keep the hunger at bay and provide energy to the body. It can also be added to the morning and evening drinks. Bodybuilders who are on a particular diet can use this and can use this as a complete replacement to the expensive protein powder. If the protein powder is used, it can add a bit more effectively to make it last longer which is a significant addition to the Dana Linn Bailey diet.
Here's what she typically eats in a day:
- First Meal: 1 whole egg, 1 cup of egg whites, almond milk, and oatmeal with fruit.
- Second Meal: Greek yogurt and some almonds.
- Third Meal: 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast, with white rice and Frank’s Redhot sauce.
- Fourth Meal: 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast or tuna, with sweet potatoes and broccoli.
- Fifth Meal: Low sugar cereal, 2 rice cakes, 1 tbsp of almond butter, and 2 scoops of whey protein.
When it comes to having a clean diet, you need to plan. If you would want to travel as much as Dana Linn Bailey does, it would really help if you plan on time. Meal prepping also comes very handy. Thus, if you eat one or two bad meals, you will get right on track. You do not have to turn your cheat meals into a whole cheat week. Cheating for a week would definitely set you off your track.She also has some favorite cheat foods which she likes to have. She says, "If it has the ingredient chocolate, peanut butter, or ice cream in it… I’m done for!!! I also love pizza and any kind of cereal with marshmallows…Lucky Charms is my jam!!!"
But how do you think Dana Linn Bailey deals with cravings? Well, it is pretty simple, she just eats whatever she is craving and does not like to suppress it. However, she makes sure that it is still healthy, to a certain extent at least. But she makes sure that every single thing is within some limit. Here's what she says sharing her experience, "Usually I just eat it!!! I’m really not good at dealing with cravings, but I train hard enough all-year-round that a cheat here and there will not kill me. Now if I’m getting ready for a show and I need a chocolate fix, I will munch on some chocolate rice cakes OR dark chocolate mint almonds. However, the chocolate mint almonds are incredibly addictive so you really have to watch that you do not eat the entire bag!! I also make these crazy protein brownies that have 40 grams of protein in each square!!"She says that when following a diet, it is all about being consistent. What might work for one may not work for someone else. It is pretty surprising but very true. In her words, "It's all about consistency. You got to find out what works well for you. Some girls I know do better on really restricted carbs diets. Some girls do better on lower-fat diets. For me, I love carbs. I eat carbs all day long, but everything else is very clean. I do more of a low-fat diet. All my meats are very clean. The only time I eat something high glycemic would be like post-workout."https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEp0xfjM524Being on a consistent diet is something that will also help you with your consistent training too. You can adjust your work with some kind of specific diet. In her words, "Staying consistent with your diet is what helps you throughout the year. That's what helped me create my body. Every year I get a little bit better and it makes my prep for shows easier. I don't have to prep very long. I usually need about 6-8 weeks to do prep instead of doing a 15-16 week prep like some people do. I couldn't do that."Her meal preps are pretty simple and she loves to keep things simple because she is always short on time. This is how she explains her whole process of meal prepping. In her words, "Some people get fancy with it, but not me. I don't have time to be fancy. I usually do it twice a week; Sunday night and then I redo it Wednesday or Thursday. On a good night, it'll take me about two hours to cook everything. I'll bake chicken on a tray with my meat brownies while I'm doing shrimp on the stove and steam all my vegetables. I'll decide what carbs I want to eat for the next couple of days. I'll make a whole bunch of brown rice or bake a whole bunch of sweet potatoes and cut them up. Really simple and easy."
Dana Linn Bailey Diet Benefits
Having a protein-rich diet helps to lose weight effectively and has many benefits for the body. Here are a few benefits that following a Dana Linn Bailey will bring to you:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_pyMfegT3V/Multiple supplements in the market offer weight loss benefits but they are often misleading and untrue. It is not sure that these profits will cause any actual weight loss quickly. Protein can actually affect weight loss in a great way. Thus, most of the food that Dana Linn Bailey uses is low in artificial sugar. The blood sugar levels are thus kept at a moderate level and it helps to block fat cells to become more in the blood.Too much sugar in a diet can actually cause the blood vessel to create store energy which will ultimately result in the accumulation of fat cells that are then stored in areas that are pretty hard to shed. As the protein is fed to the body all over its components, it will allow the body to break down the fats and use them as energy. For you to burn fatter, having an active lifestyle, and making use of the gym will allow the fat burning process to heighten.
Savings on Nutritional Supplements
We all can agree that nutritional supplements can be pretty heavy on the pocket and can cause a huge dent in a person's wallet. When a protein powder is taken as a food product, it is usually produced by using less price per serving which will be pretty cost-effective compared to the amount of protein used per serving to make a normal protein shake. And if this is not a concern then using protein as a food source would definitely help you better to use the protein ingredients as a great pre and post-workout snack which will be more cost-effective.But besides this, Dana Linn Bailey's diet plan is pretty cost-effective and very easy too. She encourages the user to think outside the box and be creative with diet, to look at what people would actually need, and would work for their special body type. She thinks of ways to add more protein to her diet. She loves adding egg whites to her dishes because it has a versatile ability to blend with both kinds of meats, beverages, and salads that make it one of the best sources of proteins to be used by bodybuilders.
Dana Linn Bailey does not forget about people who are suffering from obesity and she has in fact stated in some of her interviews that she is not really much of a calorie counter herself because her recipe contains good kinds of fats and proteins that do not lead to any clogged artery or make you feel sluggish or lethargic.Proteins actually help suppress hunger by tricking the digestive system to think that it has a pretty full stomach. The difference between fat burning foods and protein is that the protein helps to build leaner muscles which is the best way to build lean mass and do not even put too many pounds or make you appear bulky in any respect.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFfpM_hAlCc/Protein also helps the body to repair the muscles or any damages that have been caused to the muscles while working out. Muscules usually tear pretty easily when it is put under stress which tends to heal when consumed protein and other amino acids in the recovery. By adding protein into the diet, the people and lifters would be able to lift more weight because each tear is then repaired quickly and made stronger. Dana Linn Bailey understands this and thus her meals work both as a great starter and a recovery meal.
Dana Linn Bailey Special Recipes
• One serving of mixed greens• fruit – dried cranberries, sweet or unsweetened• nuts- walnuts• cheese- reduced-fat blue cheese• protein – chicken – light dressing – balsamic vinegar, regular or organic
For many people and rather most of the people, what really puts them off track is the lack of variety which can be pretty boring. Dana makes sure that her meals are pretty rotating because of her favorites like chicken, shrimp, vegetables, rice, and a special kind of recipe in which she invented her own self. That is called meat brownies.Ingredients:• 1.25 pounds of lean ground turkey• 2 eggs• dry oatmeal (1 cup)• salsa (1 cup or more if you please)• sprinkle of granulated herbsDirections:
• Take out a baking pan and set it aside. Place the ground turkey, eggs, and salsa in a mixing bowl. Add granulated herbs into the mix.
• Pour in the cup of oatmeal and mix well (oatmeal can also be added without mixing if preferred)• Form golf ball-sized meatballs. Take aluminum foil and cover the baking pan. Put the meatballs evenly over the pan about two inches apart from each other.• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees• Bake for about 45 minutes. Check periodically to prevent dryingThere is actually a pretty interesting story where this idea of meat brownie came. It is not really a brownie too but it is how Dana explains it, "It's the dumbest, easiest thing you can make. It's just ground turkey. I do two pounds 99% and one pound of 93%, and I mush it all together with salsa and bake it in a brownie dish. Then I cut them into squares so they look like brownies. They're my favorite with some ketchup and brown rice. If you don't like what you're eating you're not going to stick to it. But I like what I'm eating and, so far, I'm sticking to it."
Peanut Butter Cup protein smoothie
Ingredients:• 8 ounces of vanilla or chocolate liquid protein egg whites• 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein• 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter• ice in a blender
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie protein smoothie
Ingredients:• 8 ounces of pumpkin spice liquid protein egg whites• 1 scoop of peanut butter cookie protein• oats (1/4 cup)• ice in a blender
Vegan Protein Muffins
Ingredients:• chocolate plant-based protein powder (1 cup)• coconut or oat flour (1/4 cup)• cocoa powder (1/4 cup)• hemp seeds (1/3 cup)• organic coconut sugar (1/4 cup)• almond milk (1.5 cups)• baking soda (1 teaspoon)• dark chocolate morsels (1/4 cup)Directions:
• Preheat the oven to 375º F
• Blend all ingredients with a mixer until the batter is smooth• Divide the batter into four muffins. Take care in filling the batter close to the top of the pan.• Bake for 40-45 minutes• Remove from the tin and let it cool off for about five to ten minutes. Serve immediately.Dana Linn Bailey really stops when she is on the verge of collapse. She won't stop until her quads are shaking and her lungs gasp for air. Her constant reminder and motivator is "Pick that weight up. C'mon! Pick that weight up. You're almost done." which would probably a stopping point for most people and where many would also stop at "Good enough." However, the phrase, "good enough," has never really entered the vocabulary of Dana Linn Bailey. She is always in a bracing position and takes whatever life has to give. Her ability to do her best without thinking otherwise is what makes her so compelling an athlete and fascinating to look at in bodybuilding. Her commitment to being determined and intense planning is pretty much what makes her what she is- definitely one of the reasons why she is a 6 pack fitness elite athlete herself.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_FbBNsVcGIShe fits in her meal in her bags if she's traveling and that's the secret to being consistent as she puts it. In her words, "Organization is key in your life; if you're not organized there is no point. It's the only way to do the work and get the job done."Thanks to her amazing work ethics and her dedication that Dana was able to make her way all the way up to be a superstar and that too making it look too easy. Because the blood, sweat, and tears that are usually shed when she puts in the work behind her 6 Pack Bag are a constant reminder of the struggle behind the lifestyle.
What Makes The Dana Linn Bailey Diet Unique
Dana Linn Bailey and her Husband clearly make a great tea as they decided to check out stuff by using vegan products as a great solution o cleanse their bodies and minds. They also help others get inspired by the same bytaking the plan with the Dana Linn Bailey who is also called Bailey Linn Vegan Diet for those people who want to restrict their meat and dairy in taking. All in all, her recipes are usually pretty healthy.Just like the other kinds of diets that have been acquired over the last decade, there is no harm in altering your diet sometimes to suit your taste buds and your individual diet goals. However, Dana Linn Bailey uses the secrets and best of the powerlifters and combines them to form a great diet which helps to increase power and reduces obesity. Dana Linn Bailey is also applauded for being one of the best nutritionists and for promoting this unique method. Your fitness goals and the great nutritional goals can help you achieve the best possible goals just like Dana Linn Bailey has achieved for herself.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5f6L_s04Ds
She is constantly inspired by people in her life. Her favorite competitor? That's what she says, "I love Ava Cowen, Larissa Reis and Pauline Nordin (interview with Pauline), because they have that harder, more muscular look to them and obviously they are hot!!"She does not really believe in an offseason and does not really understand when people do it too. She believes in remaining consistent throughout the year and motivating people to do the same. In her words, "I don’t believe in an off-season. I don’t quite understand when competitors go from looking fantastic for a show, to looking like they haven’t seen the gym in a couple of months during the off-season. My goal is to hopefully motivate and inspire others to want to work out and get in shape, so I need to look the part!" Just like she says, her mantra is, “This is a lifestyle – Train like there is no finish line.”
- Don’t be afraid of moving some heavyweight!
- If you have discipline, drive, and determination….nothing is impossible!
- You do NOT need supplements to put on muscle. Muscles need food and weights to grow!
For her, there is nothing she cants do. She is her biggest motivator and that's what all that matters too. She keeps on pushing herself to better because no one else will do that for her. In her words, "The most challenging part is dealing with myself. I am very hard on myself and always striving to keep bettering myself. It can be very emotionally straining because, in the fitness world, your body is what everyone is looking at. It doesn’t really matter what kind of person you are inside, but what your body looks like outside. So it is the constant judging and critiquing from others and also myself!"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ryYI48xxjwShe is also a brand ambassador for the Trifecta meals which she order sometimes to fuel her body. In her opinion, "After eating Trifecta meals for months it's clear that they're exactly what I need to fuel my training. With Trifecta, I never have to worry about weighing, cooking, or cleaning. The meals are sent directly to me and I'm ready to go! As an environmentally conscious person, I couldn't ask for a better way to get delicious food each day." And that's all about the diet and workout routine of Dana.
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.