Craig Golias, the Las Vegas-based bodybuilding coach did not have this muscular physique initially. He was a skinny teenager when he got obsessed with size and started his bodybuilding journey in 2003.Adding on 200 pounds to himself has been an effort of his designed optimistic workout plan although he never claimed to be a natural athlete. Let's take a sight at Craig Golias diet and Craig Golias workout.Craig justifies the use of steroids confirming the fact that one needs to progress with tons of hard work required in getting so ridiculously huge. These days he is eternally bulking though he used to compete earlier. He further is credited to be the biggest guy around.Craig is a very popular figure on social media platforms due to his hulk looks complemented by his incredible physique. He draws followers and fans via Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, etc. where comments for him diversify regarding his created physique.
Who is Craig Golias?
Popularly known as Instagram Star, this bodybuilder is recognized for posting a variety of progress pictures showing his workout routines.Craig was born on February 7, 1983, in the United States, Completing his high school, this fitness giant completed education with Bachelor's degree from public US State University.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Bodybuilder And Fitness Model
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 350lbs
[incontent_ads]During his early days, Craig was pretty embarrassed about his lean physique and took his workout and fitness goals very seriously to reach a stand where he is known as one of the biggest bodybuilders in the world with a height of 6’3” and weighing an incredible 350 pounds.Craig gained for himself a lot of prominence for his remarkable physique in the online fitness and body community. His workout and diet plans are something that is regarded as nirvana for all fitness lovers who aim to make good muscle proportions for themselves with his extravagant diet plan.
Craig Golias Diet
[incontent_ads]Craig, the Enhanced Athlete maintains a body weight of 350-360 lbs throughout the year with minimal body fat, hence he earned the reputation as one of the biggest bodybuilders on the planet for obvious reasons.Starring himself in Bigorexia, exploring the physical and psychological depth of muscle Dysmorphia in the bodybuilding industry, garnered him attention in both the online fitness community and social media. He is also known as “Goliath” for his massive physique.
- Beef, Turkey, White rice, Egg whites, and Vegetables.
- Top 3 Food (White rice, and Meat (beef and turkey).
- Chicken breast, Lean steak and Protein shake.
In one of his talk shows Craig discussed his high protein consumption according to his body weight. He said that hovering between 350-360 pounds he takes at least 1.5g of protein per pound of his body weight which is around 525 kg of protein each day.He mentions his favorite protein sources being chicken breast, ground Beef, Leansteak, eggs and cottage cheese. Craig takes 5-6 meals and 2 shakes every day. He uses 4 scoops of the Enhanced Isolate Protein in each shake. That’s 100g of protein per shake. Half of his diet is made up of low glycemic carbs and lots of protein.
- 4 Arachidonic Acids (1 hour before Workout session)
- 2 Scoops Carb Tech (While the Workout)
- 2 Scoops Anabolic IV (within 2 hours of Workout Completion)
Craig shows his ignorance of fish saying that he takes fish supplement oil each day in order to avoid taking fish personally since he hates its taste. He prefers taking smart protein without having dairy issues.You can check other posts related to diet and workouts like Mandy Rose's Workout Routine And Diet, Jen Jewell Workout, Training Program and Diet and Andrei Deiu Workout Plan, Training Program And Daily Diet.
Craig Golias Workout
[incontent_ads]Looking to a solid supplement routine is imperative when it comes to achieving a massive physique like Golias.Craig strictly follows the three important stages when it comes to workout, which is pre, mid and post workouts. These are vital for energy, growth and recovery.Warming up pre-exercising will allow for great energy boosts and muscle pumps while cooling down will help handle all your fatigue and energy needs mid-workout.Most importantly Craig like any other athlete emphasizes hydrating yourself while workout. Plenty of water, energy drinks and juices are always conditional when it comes to hydrating yourself and retaining your moisture contentCraig follows his gym routine 6 days a week. He doesn't do cardio much but only if he wants to cut down his body fat in a short span of time. He enjoys his chest days and gets motivated each time with training pecs.
- Monday – Chest and Hamstrings Workout
- Tuesday – Arms Workout
- Wednesday – Back Workout
- Thursday – Calves Workout
- Friday – Shoulders Workout
- Saturday – Quads Workout
- Sunday – Rest
- Squats: 4-5 sets and 4-6 reps
- Hack Squats/ Smith Machine Squats: 2-3 sets and 4-6 reps
- Deadlifts: 4-5 sets and 4-6 reps
- Lying Leg Curls: 2-3 sets and 4-6 reps
- Standing Calf Raise: 4-5 sets and 4-6 reps
- Seated Calf Raise: 2-3 sets and 4-6 reps
Chest, Biceps and Triceps Workout
- Incline Barbell Bench Press(SUPERSET): 4-5 sets and 8-12 reps
- Flat Machine Chest Press: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Fly: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Cable Crossovers/Pec Deck: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Narrow Grip Bench Press: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Seated Overhead EZ Bar Triceps Extension: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Single Arm Cable Press Downs: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- EZ Bar Preacher Curl: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Standing Alternating DB Hammer Curl: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- High Pulley Single Arm Bicep Curl: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Weighted Wide-Grip Pull-Ups: 2-3 sets and 4-6 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 4-5 sets and 4-6 reps
- Narrow Grip T-Bar Row: 2-3 sets and 4-6 reps
- Chest Supported Row: 4-5 sets and 8-12 reps
- Narrow Grip Low Pulley Cable Row: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Wide Grip Pull Down: 4-5 sets and 8-12 reps
- DB Shoulder Press: 4-5 sets and 8-12 reps
- Standing DB Side Lateral Raise: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Standing EZ Bar Front Lateral Raise: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Bent Over DB Rear Delt Lateral Raise: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Cable EZ Bar Upright Row: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
- Rope Face Pulls: 2-3 sets and 8-12 reps
Daisy Keech Diet and Workout RoutineLily-Rose Depp Diet, Weight Loss and WorkoutChris Bumstead Workout Routine & Diet
Dreaming is something that not all will think is achievable, with his dedication and passion Craig proved that the only limit is your mind. What you want to achieve in your life you can with belief and passion.So you read everything about Craig Golias diet and Craig Golias workout routine, let us know your opinion in the comment section and share if you liked this post.So if you are dreaming big for your physique keep believing and working hard till it becomes your reality. Roam your eyes on the Craig Golias story again if you are looking out for inspirational motivation.
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.