The Cass Martin diet is a very consistent and basic diet. The foods in the diet are like lots of meat, carbohydrates, and vegetables. She says that she eats lots of carbs. Cassandra likes to eat a variety of red meats. If we see the training techniques then she likes the old school bodybuilding method. In this post, You can read about Cass Martin's workout and diet.
Cass Martin Bio
Cassandra Martin also knows as Cass Martin is a fitness model and social media star. She is a very fit bodybuilder. She is well known for her heavy lifting approach, and bodybuilder physique.Her different styles of training turn into a very impressive and strong physique. Since childhood Cass was very active in sports activity. She started construction company right after he college with her boyfriend.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Fitness Model and Social Media Influencer
- Year-Of-Birth: 1990
Cassandra's training partner and business partner is her boyfriend. Today she runs a youtube channel where she shares videos about fitness and construction to her fans and viewer.Cass takes a healthy diet and intensive hard work that gives her satisfaction. She gains millions of follower and become a wonder woman having strong and muscular physique.[incontent_ads]
Cass Martin Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 5’5″ (165 cm)
- Weight — 125 – 135 lbs (56.7 – 61.2 kg)
- Breast — 33 inches
- Waist — 22 inches
- Hips — 33 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. She follows her diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.Also Read: Big Ramy Diet and Workout Plan
Cass Martin Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in fitness.If you want to have a muscular physique then you need to follow this type of diet plan. She love a lot red meat, carbohydrates and veggies. As you can see that these foods are included in her diet.
- Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1/2 a cup of oatmeal and half a banana.
- Meal 2: 6 ounces of flank steak and 1 cup of brown rice.
- Meal 3: (post-workout)2 scoops of whey protein and half a banana.
- Meal 4: Mixed salad with 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast and 4 ounces of avocado.
- Meal 5: 6 ounces of lean cut steak and 6 ounces of white rice.
- Meal 6: 6 ounces of fish or chicken, with 2 cups of egg whites.
- Pre Workout Supplement
- Whey Protein
Cass told once that she has a big appetite so she eat big than size. She burns the calories that she consumes in the gym workout or in the working construction.She almost take 6 meals in the single day, In order to keep her body fueled, and her metabolism high. mostly she follows her lean bulking diet. that include foods like high amounts of carbs, red meat, and green vegetables.While she is cutting body fat, Cass follows a diet that having lower calorie meals like oatmeal, eggs, vegetables and Turkey sausages eggs are compulsory in every intermittent meal.
Cass scheduled her routine that she have to cook a meal once in a week. And sometime she cook every alternate day. The reason of the advance meal preparation is that she is able to eat fresh food more often.Mainy her fats come from the red meats and steak, Which is one of her favorite types of protein sources. She cooks several and certain types of food and she will not regret for it.[incontent_ads]
Cass Martin Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJCYg53m4rgBefore starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.Cass train her body parts 6 days every week with different stuff like heavy weight lifting is compulsory. She tries always to break last training records. She used to mix up her workout so she don't bore with same workout.The average sets of her workout is 3-4 sets. And if we see in reps then it is depends on her he break every records.Cass trains everyday with individual muscle groups. She says that from this workout her body response good. She always performs 4 exercises per session.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Back Squats
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps: Hack Squats
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Front Squats
- 4 sets & 15 reps: sumo squats
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps: Leg Press
- 4 sets & 15 reps: Seated Leg Extensions
- 4 sets & 20-30 reps: Seated Calf Raises
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps: Flat Bench Press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Incline Bench Press
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps: Incline Dumbbell Fly’s
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Cable Fly’s
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Side Lateral Raises
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Front Raises
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Military Press
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Single-Arm Lateral Raises
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Bent-Over Raises
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Pec Dec Fly’s
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Single-Arm Side Lateral Cable Raises
- 4 sets up to failure: Wide Grip Pull Ups
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Wide Grip Pulldowns
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Bent-Over Barbell Rows
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: T-Bar Rows
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: One-Arm Dumbbell Rows
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Seated Cable Rows
- 4 sets & 5-8 reps: Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Straight Bar Curls
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: EZ-Bar Curls
- 4 sets & 15 reps: Alternating Curls
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Rope Curls 4
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Straight Bar Curls
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Machine Dips
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Skull Crushers
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Lying Dumbbell Extensions
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Close-Grip Pushdowns
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Rope Pushdowns
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Back squat
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Front squat
- 4 sets & 12-16 reps: Leg press
- 4 sets & 12 reps: Seated leg extension
- 4 sets & 12 reps: Lying hamstring curl
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps: Seated calf raise
Full Body Workout
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Single arm cable reverse delt fly
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Standing alternating dumbbell curl
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Single arm triceps extension on bench
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Seated leg extension
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Seated leg press
- 4 sets & 30 reps: Flutter kicks
Glute, Hamstrings and Calves Workout
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Lying Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Seated Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Walking lunges
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Romanian Stiff Legged Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 15 reps: Glute Kickbacks
- 4 sets & 20-30 reps: Standing Calf Raises
It’s not easy that you can become like her overnight. But it took her lots of years of struggle to get physiques that she has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Cass Martin diet and Cass Martin workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and her daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.Instagram: @cassmartinHere is our Question & Answer Forum
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.