Squats are a very popular, beneficial exercise. to make complex parts of the body like quads, glutes, and hamstring. this is the best exercise for building lower body strength. Many times it is avoided because destroying your knees is just rumors. now there is the way that how do you do cable squats. it involves cable leg exercise, cable glute exercise, hamstring cable exercise, etc. See the cable squats exercise here.You can do leg exercises, and glute exercises, with the cable machine. it helps the lower body to boost muscle activation.
How To Do Cable Squats
- First of all, you have to stand in front of the cable machine
- Hold the handle on extended arms and walk the cable out a few steps.
- Keeping your weight in your heels, push your hips back and bend your knees, dropping down into a squat.
- Stop when you are your thighs are parallel to the ground, or just below, and hold for a second in this position.
- Stand back up to straight and squeeze your glutes hard at the top of the movement before going into your next repetition.
- Not reaching parallel - When you are squatting, your depth has to be parallel as possible. to activate your lower body muscles you need to do it by reaching parallel. the deeper you squat, the more your muscles are activated.
- Lake of strong Postures - Your chest should be up, shoulders should be back. avoid slouching, looking up or down, or hyper-extending your back. Keep your spine in a free position the entire time, which is a good way to avoid these common mistakes.