Who is Brian Decosta?
Brian Decosta is a Successful bodybuilder and many more. His birthplace is West Virginia. He also raised in West Virginia. Since Brian was 18, He has lot interest in fitness and bodybuilding activity. He raised with playing soccer and running tracks. As teenager he transform his body into bodybuilder. We will see Brian Decosta Diet and Workout Plan. Let’s see Brian Decosta Stats.
- Nationality : Arlington
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder, Entrepreneur, Fitness Coach and Youtuber
- Date-Of-Birth : January 1, 1991
He tell about his meal plan and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform like youtube, He runs youtube channel where he upload videos of fitness tips and related bodybuilding. Brian started building muscles since he like bodybuilding. Let’s see Brian Decosta Body Stats.[incontent_ads]
Brian Decosta Body Stats
Brian Decosta Weight is 203 lbs (92 kg). Brian Decosta Height in Feet is 5.8 feet.
- Height – 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight – 203 lbs (92 kg)
- Chest – Will Update Soon
- Waist – Will Update Soon
- Biceps – Will Update Soon
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He lose his weight and started gym and gaining muscle and weight since he interested in the bodybuilding field.
Brian Decosta Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let's have a look in Brian Decosta diet.[incontent_ads]
- Meal 1 : Buffalo chicken bowl with rice and mixed vegetables
- Meal 2 : Chipotle steak bowl with double veggis
- Meal 3 : Spicy roasted chicken with carrots , tomatoes
- Meal 4 : Egg whites, spinach, oatmeal, banana, and blueberries
- Meal 5 : Ground beef, white rice, beans, grilled peppers and 2 tortillas
As we can see Brian take 5 meals of the day and we see from calories its made around 2500 calories meal plan. Brian always maintain macros like protein, fats and carb in his diet. He said you can prevent hunger by eating after every two hour.
- Whey Protein (Banana Cream)
- Amino Energy
Above Meal Plan tells us that what He eats within a single day to maintain his massive muscles and Maintain his weight. Brian takes Supplements and Steroid. We all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
Brian Decosta Workout Plan
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise.
Shoulder is a strongest body part in male body and thats we all know. You need to treat well this part. If you want to make stronger shoulder, You have to lift heavy weight. Let's have a look on Brian's Shoulder Workout.
- 3 sets & 6 reps — Dumbbell shoulder press
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell shoulder press
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Plate shoulder rotations
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Kettlebell upright row
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Seated cable face pull (superset) with curl to lateral raise
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Single arm explosive press
- 3 sets & 2 reps — Push-up (superset) with triceps pushdown with rope (3 x 15)
Chest is best part of our body that will present your structure means half of your look is depends on your chest muscle. Brian prefer to start Chest Workout with Incline dumbbell bench press for warm-up. Let's have a look on Brian's Chest Workout.
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Incline dumbbell bench press
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Floor dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Plate press
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Cable chest fly
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — UVC raise
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Twisting push-up
If your back part is thick and wide then you need to try this workout. Brian take 60-70 second rest between each set. Let's have a look on Brian's Back Workout.
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Wide grip pulldown
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Kneeling v-bar pull down
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Kneeling dumbbell row
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Rope pulldown
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps — Rear delt fly
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Dumbbell shrug
In this workout you will notice that reps volume is high also with supersets in order to building mass. First exercise focus on biceps and then arm exercises. Let's have a look on Brian's Arm Workout.
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Incline hammer curl (superset) & triceps straight bar pushdown
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Cable curl with rope (superset) & overhead cable triceps extension
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Double plate curl (superset) & (3 sets x 15 reps) - incline overhead triceps extension with plate
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Reverse curl with straight bar (superset) & skullcrusher (3 sets x 8 reps)
- 3 sets & 25 reps — Top half EZ bar curl (superset) & EZ bar overhead triceps extension
Brian start his leg exercise with the barbell squat and its very important to warm up body to prevent injury. Let's have a look on Brian's Leg Workout.
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Barbell squat
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Hack squat machine
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Goblet squat
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Leg extension
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Dumbbell squat (superset) & Dumbbell Romanian deadlift (3 sets x 20 reps)
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Glute kickback machine
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Calf raise machine
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Brian Decosta. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Brian Decosta Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CDup8myBmTh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkAlso Read : Jeff Seid Diet and Workout Plan
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.