The Brandon Hendrickson diet is all about eating the nearest 2500 calories of the day. He takes all macros with balanced weightage. It looks like 2,594 calories, 288g of protein, 248g of carbs, and 54g of fat. When he preparing for the competition then he bands some food from his diet like junk food, sugar, and alcohol. He is very perfect about his diet. In this post, you can know about Brandon Hendrickson's height and Age and many more about him.
Who is Brandon Hendrickson?
Brandon Hendrickson is a professional bodybuilder, He is the brand ambassador of many brands and also a fitness icon for many future bodybuilders, Brandon Hendrickson interest in modeling since childhood. He took part in his first Men’s Physique competition in July 2012. He became the Men’s Physique Mr. Olympia. He won his Pro Card in 2013. Let's see Brandon Hendrickson's Stats.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder
- Date-Of-Birth: 1987
- Age (2020) : 33 years
There are a lot of people in the world who dream to be famous bodybuilders and they really work hard to achieve it. These people often have idols who they look up to for inspiration. Brandon Hendrickson is one of such inspiring bodybuilders for whom. let’s see the Body Measurement of Brandon Hendrickson and Brandon Hendrickson's achievements.
Brandon Hendrickson Body Measurement
Brandon Hendrickson's Weight is 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg. And Brandon Hendrickson Height is 5’8″ (172.5CM).
- Height – 5’8″ (172.5CM) in feet: 5.8 feet
- Weight – 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg
- Chest – 50 inches
- Biceps – 19 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
Brandon Hendrickson Achievements
- Men’s Physique Mr. Olympia, 4th 2019
- Men’s Physique Mr. Olympia, 1st 2018
- Men’s Physique Mr. Olympia, 3rd 2017
- Arnold Classic Men’s Physique Champion
- Men’s Physique Mr. Olympia, 4th place
- IFBB Western Cup – 8th place
- IFBB New York Pro – 7th place
- IFBB Denver Pro – 4th place
- IFBB Tampa Pro – 1st place
- IFBB Mr. Olympia – 5th place
- IFBB Denver Pro – 7th place
- IFBB Tampa Pro – 6th place
- NPC Rockford – Overall winner
- NPC Junior Nationals – 7th place
- NPC Ironman – 2nd place
- NPC Grand Prix – 2nd place
- NPC Nationals – 1st place (earned pro card)
- NPC Chicago Wings of Strength – 2nd place
- NPC Grand Prix – 2nd place
The above chart all tells about Brandon Hendrickson's Achievement. If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout plan. Brandon Hendrickson follows his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. At the age of 18, he started gym and gained muscle and weight. so if you want to do a big then follow the diet plan and workout plan like Brandon Hendrickson.
Brandon Hendrickson Diet
https://youtu.be/KHI-1JEq9EcIf we talk about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let's have a look at Brandon Hendrickson's diet.
Meal no. 1
- 2 whole eggs + 4 egg whites
- 6 oz. lean meat
- ½ cup oatmeal
Meal no. 2
- Lean beef or chicken or 10-12 oz.
- One small apple
Meal no. 3
- 8 oz. lean meat, 6 oz
- Sweet potato
- Two-thirds cup cooked brown rice
- 2 cups vegetables
Meal no. 4
- Protein Drink with two scoops of Ultimate Muscle Protein
- 1-2 tablespoons of healthy fat.
Meal no. 5
- 10 oz. very lean meat (chicken breast, fish, turkey breast, lean beef – sirloin, filet, etc.)
- 2 cups vegetables.
Meal no. 6
- 8 egg whites + 2 whole eggs or 6 oz
- 1-2 cup of vegetables
- Whey Protein
- Creatine (off-season)
In Brandon Hendrickson diet we see that protein, carbs, and fat are also included, Diet has chicken, eggs, salad, protein shake, peanut butter, brown rice So guys this is some information about Brandon Hendrickson's diet if you want to try the above meals so you can adjust according to your weight.If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 7 days of the weekThe above chart all tells about the Brandon Hendrickson diet and Brandon Hendrickson Supplements. you can follow this diet according to your weight. Now see that how Brandon Hendrickson muscle create. Brandon Hendrickson workout. Brandon Hendrickson exercise routine. all about Brandon Hendrickson'sbodybuilding.
Brandon Hendrickson Workout
Before starting, the workout routine or fitness routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and It Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out because It helps you to do injury free workouts or exercises.
Brandon Hendrickson’s Chest workout below.
- Incline Bench Press - 3 sets of 12 reps
- Bench Press - 3 sets of 12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flys - 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Weighted Dips - 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Cable Crossovers - 4 sets of 10-12 reps, last set drop set
Brandon Hendrickson’s Leg workout below.
- Standing Hamstring Curl - 4 sets of 12 reps
- Walking Lunges - 4 sets of 10 reps
- Lying Leg Curl - 4 sets of 20 reps
- Machine Adduction - 4 sets of 15 reps
- High Feet Leg Press - 1 set of 6 Plate Dr
- Leg Extension - 3 sets of 14 reps
- Barbell Back Squat - 5 sets of 10-15 reps
- Narrow Stance Leg Press - 3 sets of 20 reps
- Wide Stance Leg Press - 1 sets of Drop set
Brandon Hendrickson’s Shoulder workout is below.
- Side Lateral Raise - 5 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell Front Raises - 4 sets of 10 reps
- Reverse Machine Press - 5 sets of 10 reps
- Machine Shoulder Leg Press - 4 sets of 10 reps
- Upright EZ Bar Row - 4 sets 12-15 reps
Brandon Hendrickson’s Back workout is below.
- Wide Grip Cable Row - 4-5 sets of 12-15 reps
- Cable Pullover - 3-4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Single Arm Cable Row - 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Standing Overhand Cable Row - 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Standing Underhand Cable Row - 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Lat Pull Down - 4-5 sets of 8-12 reps
Brandon Hendrickson’s Arm workout below.
- Single Arm Crossbody Rope Triceps Extensions - 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Machine Triceps Extensions - 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Machine Triceps Dips - 4 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Triceps Kickback - 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Dumbbell Concentration Curl - 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Machine Preacher Curl - 5 sets of 10 reps
- Single Arm Machine Curls - 5 sets of 12-15 reps
- Alternating Dumbbell Curls - 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- EZ Bar Curls - 4 sets of 10 reps
Morning Workout (Abs & Cardio)
Brandon Hendrickson’s Abs & Cardio workout below.
- Hanging Leg Raise - 4-5 sets of 15-20 reps
- Windshield Wipers - 4-5 sets of 15-20 reps
- Seated Crunch - 4-5 sets of 15-20 reps
- Rope Crunch - 4-5 sets of 15-20 reps
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Brandon Hendrickson. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Brandon Hendrickson Instagram
[embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWi-GMADXN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed]So friend above plan is all about the Workout of Brandon Hendrickson. and I’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Brandon Hendrickson.I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.