Who is Bradley Martyn?
Bradley Martyn is a YouTube icon, Entrepreneur and Social Media Star, Bodybuilder. His Birthplace is San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States. Bradley's Age is 31 (2020). He runs a very pupular youtube channel and many social media profiles. Even he doesn't take participate in bodybuilding competition, Bradley lifts heavy weight everday. Let’s see Bradley Martyn diet and his Workout Routine.In 2014, Bradley started a youtube channel. Now, his channel has over 2 million subscribers. Today, Bradley is a gym owner, runs a podcast and has a clothing line (BMFIT-gear) also.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Social Media Star, Fitness Competitor, Online Trainer
- Date-Of-Birth : May 22, 1989
- Net Worth : $1,700,000
Bradley tell about his Meal plan and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. Bradley Martyn started training in gym since he was 15 years old. he increased a respectable amount of knowledge on training and nutrition. Let’s see Bradley Martyn Body Stats and Achievements.[incontent_ads]
Bradley Martyn Accomplishments
- 2013 NPC USA Championships, 8th
- 2013 NPC Phil Heath Classic, 1st
- 2012 NPC USA Championships, 10th
- 2011 NPC USA Championships, 2nd
- 2011 NPC Southern California Championships, 1st
Bradley Martyn Body Stats
Bradley Martyn Weight is 235–245 lbs (106.6–111.1 kg). Bradley Martyn Height in feet is 6.3 feet.
- Height – 6’3″ (190.5cm)
- Weight – 235–245 lbs (106.6–111.1 kg)
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym and gaining muscle and weight since he interested in the bodybuilding field. Let’s see Bradley Martyn Meal Preparation.
Bradley Martyn Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let's have a look in Bradley Martyn diet.[incontent_ads]
Bradley’s Top 5 Foods for Building Muscle
- Bell peppers
- Greek yoghurt
- Almond butter
- Whey Protein
- Almond Milk
- Origins Pre-Workout
- Origins Amino Acid Complex
After wake up, Bradley makes s dhake in the morning. He mixes almond milk and whey protein and also add chopped barries, a banana and some raw vegetables. Banana will help in muscle cramps, because it has potassium. He also takes pre-workout meal.Bradley also take chicken, bison and ground beef. He also eats whole eggs instead of egg whites. He believes that we should take dieting smart. He always prefers fat. If you eat too much lean meat, your body will quickly get hungry. Bradley also takes workout supplements and steroids.The most favorite food of Bradley is vegetables. he stuck a week with one vegetable diet. He changes different vegetables according week means change vegetables in every week. Bradley believes that take a well balance meal preparation is the factor to stay in shape.
Bradley Martyn Workout
Before start the workout routine or training program, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise.
Here are the exercises of Chest Workout of Bradley.
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Barbell bench press
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Incline dumbbell press
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Machine chest press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Weighted dips
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Weighted push-ups
Here are the exercises of Back Workout of Bradley.
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Wide grip lat pull down
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell row
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Bent over barbell row
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Strict pull-ups
Here are the exercises of Shoulder Workout of Bradley.
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Dumbbell press sitting
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Straight bar front raise
- 5 sets & 20-25 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 5 sets & 15-20 reps — Cable face pull
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Barbell shrugs
Here are the exercises of Leg Workout of Bradley.
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps — Barbell Squats
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Front rack lunge
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Leg extensions
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Dumbbell lunges
Here are the exercises of Arm Workout of Bradley.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Close-grip barbell bench press
- 4 sets & upto failure — Bicep curls with bands
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated cable curls
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated overhead triceps extension
- 5 sets & 5-10 reps — Strict sanding barbell curls
- Triceps press (burnout at the end)
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding and fitness like Bradley. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Bradley Martyn Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B5doRLghx0h/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- What Bradley Martyn eats within single day?
- is Bradley Martyn vegan?
- Bradley Martyn Diet Plan PDF.
- how long did Bradley Martyn workout?
- how did Bradley Martyn train?
- who is Bradley Martyn wife?
Also Read : Lee Priest Diet and Workout Plan
Get results fast with workout & nutrition plans from the pros
workout articles and videos written by the world leaders in health and fitness. Detailed explanations & walkthrough videos included
full transformation guides with workout tracking, meal planning and nutritional advice, and supplement information.
all supplements, gear, and apparel, and free shipping on all U.S. orders.