The Andrei Deiu workout plan is very beneficial for a healthy and muscular physique. He concentrates on the weaknesses of his body features and gives his best movement to work on them for the best results.He mostly focuses on his Legs and Shoulders because he believes accumulation of more mass muscles there as compared to other body parts. Stay connected to read in brief about Andrei Deiu diet.
Who is Andrei Deiu?
Andrei Deiu is a Bodybuilder, Fitness Model. His Birthplace is Romania. He has been competing since he was 17 years old. Andrei hasn't always been like professional athletes and bodybuilders from the onset. He practiced and planned a perfect diet to make a perfect body. The Romanian was not a fitness freak initially and as we know from social media. Not concerned about his health and fitness Andrei’s childhood was indulged in too much junk food and being connected with video games which only added woes to his health regime. Nevertheless, he gained weight to get ridiculed while he was in high school.
- Nationality: Romanian
- Profession: Bodybuilder, Fitness Model
- Date-Of-Birth: May 8, 1996
In most of his interviews, Instagram conversations and other social media platforms, Andrei has discussed his meal plan and workout plan. If you wish to follow his Diet plan, you'll need a lot of appetites to do so.Andrei consumes a large number of calories each day in order to maintain his massive physique. Let's take a look at Andrei Deiu's body statistics and accomplishments.
Andrei Deiu Body Stats
To have a good physique one must concentrate on healthy nutrition and focus on our exercise routine. Andrei took both his plans very seriously, his diet plans and his workout plans as well. At a young age, he began working out at a gym and soon developed muscle and weight. To get a physique like Andrei one needs to focus on both things simultaneously…. Stick to a diet plan and follow a fitness regimen like him. Andrei Deiu biceps size is 19 inches.
Height: 5'11" (180cm)
Arm: 19 inches
Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 28 inches
Biceps: 19 inches
To bang a body structure like Andrei you must concentrate on your food and exercise. He meticulously adheres to his diet and workout routine. You must eliminate processed food from your diet and start consuming fresh & healthy food. If you want to maintain a healthy physique, you must exercise control over the food you consume which means you must eat nutritious foods that provide your body with essential micronutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, and fats. You must strike a balance between the two. If you want to become a bodybuilder then you can read about Luke Sandoe Diet and Workout Routine.
Andrei Deiu Accomplishments
Andrei qualified for his first competition in 2011 in Miami, where he displayed his charismatic body structure as a 17-year-old and banged the winner's trophy in the 2011 Miami Pro.He continued to train and improve the weak zones of his body only to compete repeatedly and eventually become a professional bodybuilder.
- 2011 Miami Pro Winner
If we want to have a good body, we must focus on our nutrition and exercise routine. Andrei stuck to his diet and fitness routines to a tee.At a young age, he began working out at a gym and soon developed muscle and weight. Stick to a diet and fitness regimen like the Andrei if you want to make a huge change.
Also Read: Natasha Aughey Diet and Workout Plan
Andrei Deiu Diet
With a thorough study of nutrition statistics, we know that our health is influenced by two elements. The first is which type of diet we follow on a daily basis and the second is the type of activity we conduct on a daily basis…..In your diet plan, you must consider calories as well as other aspects such as macronutrients, protein, carbohydrates and fiber. You should be aware that eating and sleeping are the two most vital activities for fitness and healthy existence.His meal plan gives a clear idea about what Andrei consumes in a single day in order to maintain his big muscles and weight. Andrei does not use any steroids.
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Oats
- 2 ounces Berries
- 1 teaspoon Peanut Butter
- 7 ounces Chicken Breast
- 5 ounces White Rice
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 5 ounces Fish or Chicken
- 7 ounces Sweet Potato
- 2 scoops Whey Isolate - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein
- 1 ½ ounces Dextrose
- 7 ounces Chicken
- 5 ounces Sweet Potato
- 1 cup Vegetables
- 5 ounces Steak
- 1 cup Green Beans
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese or Greek Yogurt
- 1 handful Almonds
- BCAA’s - Jacked Factory BCAA's Fermented
- Fish Oil - Sports Research Triple Strength Omega Fish Oil
- Flax Seed - Spectrum Essentials Organic Flaxseed
- Multi and Mineral Vitamins - Centrum Adult multivitamin
- Fat Burners - Jacked Factory Burn XT
- Pre-Workout - Optimum Nutritional Pre-Workout
- Whey Protein - Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey Protein
As you can see, Andrei consumes about six meals per day. We already know how crucial an exercise routine is in bodybuilding but nutrition and food also play a vital role in how your physique responds to your workouts. Let's take a look at Andrei Deiu's workout plan.
After this article, you can know about Paulo Costa Diet and Workout Routine.
Andrei Deiu Workout Plan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsjWlicDXUstay hydrated!! That’s the main mantra throughout your workout consuming water or energy drinks before you begin your workout or training program.Also …..remember to warm up by exercising and cooling down by stretching out your muscles this can assist you to avoid injury during your workout or regular exercise.We are pleased to provide you The Andrei Deiu workout routine.
Monday (Chest & Shoulder)
Andrei starts his first-day workout by undertaking a chest and shoulder workout and begins his training with four sets of 10-12 reps of barbell press, followed by dumbbell press and so on.
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Incline Barbell Chest Press (Superset)
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Press Ups Incline
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Cable Fly’s Incline
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Flat Dumbbell Press (Last Set Drop Set)
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Machine Chest Fly’s
- 6 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated Lateral Raises (Last Set Drop Set)
Tuesday (Back & Abs)
Andrei follows a Back workout & Abs workout on the second day of his workout. He is very sincere about his workout if you observe that he first warms up his body before any of his workout sessions.He starts with the Pull-ups and does as much as reps.
- 3 sets & up to failure — Pull Ups
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Pulldowns
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated Cable Row (Superset)
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Machine Pullovers
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — One Arm Dumbbell Row
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Leg Raises
- 3 sets & 10-5 reps — Cable Crunches
Andrei moves on with Shoulder Workout on the third day.. He starts his workout with the military press and continues it with superset and then treats his shoulder part with different kinds of exercises that describe below.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Military Press (Superset)
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Barbell Front Raises
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated Side Lateral Raises
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing One Arm Lateral Raises
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises (Superset)
- 4 sets & upto failure — Reverse Pec Deck Fly’s
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell Shrugs
Thursday (Cardio & Abs)
Andrei follows Cardio & Abs Workout on the fourth day of his routine which is described below.
- 1 Hour Incline Treadmill (Steady State)
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Decline Leg Raises
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Cable Crunches
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Hanging Oblique Knee Raises
Friday (Quads & Calves)
Andrei does Quads & Calves workout on the fifth day of his routine. He starts with the minute warm up bike and then takes up Squats that makes him stronger Quads.
- 15 Minutes Warm Up Bike
- 4 sets & 8-15 reps — Squats
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Narrow Stance Leg Press
- 6 sets & 10-15 reps — Leg Extensions (Superset)
- 4 sets & 5 reps — Single Leg Extensions
- 5 sets & 16-18 reps — Standing Calve Raises (Reduce Weight to 50% for 8 Reps)
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing Calve Raises
It's the Arms and Abs workout on the sixth day for Andrei and the exercises he follows are mentioned below.
- 4 sets & 10-1 reps — EZ-Bar Skull Crushers
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Rope Pushdowns
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Reverse Single Arm Extensions
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Barbell Curls (Superset)
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Reverse Barbell Curls
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated Concentration Curls
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Air Bike
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Side Lateral Leg Raises
Sunday (Hamstrings & Calves)
Andrei pulls on Hamstrings and Calves workouts on the seventh day of his routine. His detailed actions on these are mentioned below.
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Lunges
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — High/Wide Stance Leg Press
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated Leg Curls
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps — Straight Legged Deadlifts
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Calf Press (Using Leg Press)
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Standing Calve Raises
Becoming a muscular giant like Andrei is not an easy task. But coming to the age-old saying “where there is a will, there is a way!’ This fundamental makes any attempt achievable. Sheer dedication and focused concentration make any goal possible.Andrei had to face hardships for a couple of years to achieve this place in the fitness industry but nevertheless, he mastered this art inspiring all those who want to get a fitness goal. The Andrei Deiu Workout Plan and The Andrei Deiu Diet is a masterstroke for all you fitness freaks who want to achieve a muscular physique like him.So…what are you waiting for guys?? Be slow but be steady with your plans…and you are not far away from sustaining your dreams of banging a handsome and healthy physique!!!